• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Chicago style hot dogs > all
sy_chicago_dog.jpg

marrec, we would make the perfect Pysch inspired comedy detective series.

Misha

Banned
if you think throwing out a "sir" here an dthere is annoying honorifics, if I understand iut ocrrectly Japanese language has a much more innvolved systme of honorofics, called Keigo. Someone swas telling me about it once.

There are a lot of social rules about when to use it, too, with many nuances. Like for example, if you are a woman who married a japanese man, you would never be expected to speak normally to his parents (correct me if I'm wrong though) and only use Keigo

its not entirely the same thing since you definitely do speak differently in more formal and serious situations in English though there aren't hard rules

Jobbs-san, for example, is more similar to Mr. Jobbs rather than sir

FloatOn

the description mentions god. is it particularly religious?

could use some creative confidence.

its not religious so much as it is spiritual. if that makes any sense...

The book as far as I can tell is broken up into a 12 week course that assigns you things to do to unblock yourself creatively.

I feel like this could be life changing for me.

Jobbs

Banned
Dammit, stole my post.

Jobbs is old enough to be technically I think.

He would have had to have fathered you when he was like 15 tho. Actually you're probably too old. I can't math rn.

asshole there's no way I'm old enough to be her father haha

you just want my attention so bad

But, like, what if he was?

putting-gun-to-head.gif

#closeenough
r120EC6h.jpg

I'll try a real sonoran soon probably

come visit we'll go get some

:( is he gonna be ok? I remmeber you said there was some news you were upset by

I haven't talked to him. Results take a lil while if I remember from my mom's experience.

Jobbs is old enough to be technically I think.

He would have had to have fathered you when he was like 15 tho. Actually you're probably too old. I can't math rn.

I'm turning 24 this year.

this girl I'm seeing is only 20 she calls me a grandma all the time rip

Misha

Banned
its not religious so much as it is spiritual. if that makes any sense...

The book as far as I can tell is broken up into a 12 week course that assigns you things to do to unblock yourself creatively.

I feel like this could be life changing for me.
spiritual can be good. maybe I'll look into it. I suck at sticking to long term thigns though
Those boys are ok if you are the same age. Anything above is weird imo
(just in case theres any real confusion)

FloatOn

When was the last time your thought creatively?

Back in high school, believe it or not, I was in the orchestra. I played violin. I also took up piano and then when I got into the punk scene I got into guitar. I was never particularly good but I did feel more alive in those days.

The past ten years or so has been about me furthering my career or otherwise doing "adult" things (buying a house, getting married, getting divorced etc).

I haven't afforded myself the luxury of just doing something creative for the fun of it in so long.

asshole there's no way I'm old enough to be her father haha

you just want my attention so bad

Guilty af.

Fumes is definitely old enough tho. I think.

I'm turning 24 this year.

this girl I'm seeing is only 20 she calls me a grandma all the time rip

I don't think I could date anyone under 25 at this stage. Teenagers and early 20 somethings sort of morph into each other in general.

Jobbs

Banned
Guilty af.

Fumes is definitely old enough tho. I think.

I don't think I could date anyone under 25 at this stage. Teenagers and early 20 somethings sort of morph into each other in general.

Fumes woulda had to have had her when he was like 14, which is biologically possible I guess but very rare

You suck an ass at math

I had a 25 year old over here yesterday

I'm a man of simple tastes.

Bun, sausage, tomato sauce.

Alternatively, bun, chicken sausage, pineapple, bbq sauce. But that's more of an every now and again type thing.

Fumes woulda had to have had her when he was like 14, which is biologically possible I guess but very rare

You suck an ass at math

I had a 25 year old over here yesterday

I'm a glass of wine down. Let me live.

I'm just waiting for my rebirth as a non-literal daddy at 40+.

I'm a man of simple tastes.

Bun, sausage, tomato sauce.

Alternatively, bun, chicken sausage, pineapple, bbq sauce. But that's more of an every now and again type thing.

What the fuck is Strayan tomato sauce exactly? Is it ketchup but slightly different or what?

Jobbs

Banned
I'm a glass of wine down. Let me live.

I'm just waiting for my rebirth as a non-literal daddy at 40+.

What the fuck is Strayan tomato sauce exactly? Is it ketchup but slightly different or what?

I'm old but I'm not very good non literal daddy material. I have minimal body hair and my voice sounds stupidly young and I don't act very stern or mature and I wear nail polish sometimes

Misha

Banned
I'm old but I'm not very good non literal daddy material. I have minimal body hair and my voice sounds stupidly young and I don't act very stern or mature and I wear nail polish sometimes

but you do tell people things they like are bad though. that's very dad like

I don't wanna wear nail polish but I'd like some makeup tbh. Gimme that foundation.

My parents were 26 when they had me. Being a dad to a baby is a lot different than being a dad to a kid, and you have plenty of years to wait and grow older with the child.

Xiao Hu

Can you record a voice sample for me? I like to read texts in the appropriate voice.

Jobbs

Banned
Can you record a voice sample for me? I like to read texts in the appropriate voice.

It would sound awful, I'm sloshed

My parents were 26 when they had me. Being a dad to a baby is a lot different than being a dad to a kid, and you have plenty of years to wait and grow older with the child.

It may be the alc but but I'm not sure what point we're going at rn. That said I do believe I would be fairly well prepared to be a literal father seeing as how I've taken care of babies and small children before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom