• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really think it's a huge deal. My parents are seven years apart.

I mean it would depend for me.

But I'm just saying in general I have very little in common with that age group and they annoy me more often than not. I know thinking back on my teenage/early 20s self is unbearable for me. And now they have social media to immortalize their stupidity forever.

FloatOn

I mean it would depend for me.

But I'm just saying in general I have very little in common with that age group and they annoy me more often than not. I know thinking back on my teenage/early 20s self is unbearable for me. And now they have social media to immortalize their stupidity forever.

Same.

Though there are some exceptions. I mean, we have some fairly well spoken twenty somethings in this very thread

MutFox

Banned
Same.

Though there are some exceptions. I mean, we have some fairly well spoken twenty somethings in this very thread

tumblr_nt6zhtmPv61rv7596o1_500.gif

FUME5

Hey, if anybody is the Dude, I'm the Dude.

You can be Donnie, Ceallach is Walter.

EDIT

I'm fucking cracking up at Aithbreac in that scene.

Jobbs

Banned
Urgh HBO Now just charged. Why couldn't it be one day later since there's no way this shit is getting cancelled fast enough after the GOT finale

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
My good friend's house just burned down. He lost everything

MutFox

Banned
My good friend's house just burned down. He lost everything

OMG, that's horrible... :(
Is everyone OK?

I had some friends who lost the house they were living in and lost everything.
They were living in the basement suite.

When they made it out, people were taking video's of the house burning.
None called 911.
The person upstairs died in the fire.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
OMG, that's horrible... :(
Is everyone OK?

I had some friends who lost the house they were living in and lost everything.
They were living in the basement suite.

When they made it out, people were taking video's of the house burning.
None called 911.
The person upstairs died in the fire.
He saved his dog, nobody else was home. If his dog didn't alert him he'd have gotten caught in the fire. Lost all of his belongings

SolVanderlyn

Edited out his Steam name

Friend: Just wanted to tell you my house burned down today. No one died but I lost everything.
SolVanderlyn: WHAT?
SolVanderlyn: Seriously?
SolVanderlyn: How?
Friend: We don't know yet, started in the garage
SolVanderlyn: Holy crap
SolVanderlyn: Where are you now?
Friend: My dad's
SolVanderlyn: Damn, I'm sorry man
Friend: Thanks, just wanted to vent.
Friend: Was just me and my dog home, I was listning to music in my room and cleaning, she alerted me, saved my life.
SolVanderlyn: I'll give you my PS3 if you need some games to play
SolVanderlyn: Damn, that's insane
SolVanderlyn: good thing your dog was there
Friend: Thanks,
Friend: It spread so damn fast, u have no idea
SolVanderlyn: I've never seen a house burn down so no I don't lol
SolVanderlyn: Are you just gonna live at your dad's now?
Friend: Well theres some things to keep in mind...
Friend: Nah temporary, he has 1 bed
Friend: 1.) u will not have time to get valuables out period
Friend: 2.) pets will alery you but will not run out of the house. They will run to their crate and stay there. Thankfully hers is near an exit
Friend: It took me the most time to drag her out of the house
SolVanderlyn: Better to save your dog than your stuff
Friend: Yeah, don't try to save your stuff
SolVanderlyn: Well that really sucks, I hope everything works out as well as it can from here
SolVanderlyn: let me know if you need any help with anything
Friend: I would estimate from the time i knew there was a fire i prolly had like 4 mins tops to get out all while in a panic
Friend: Oh 3.) get far away from house, stuff explodes
Friend: I heard 3-4 explosions from next door

What the fuck is Strayan tomato sauce exactly? Is it ketchup but slightly different or what?

Ketchup and Tomato Sauce are regional names for the same thing. But what is confusing is that a few years back they started selling Ketchup and Tomato Sauce side by side. Not using the same recipe, the ketchup they sell in bottles uses vinegar instead of the acid that has a similar effect, but all home made tomato sauces used vinegar anyway.

Ketchup and Tomato Sauce are regional names for the same thing. But what is confusing is that a few years back they started selling Ketchup and Tomato Sauce side by side. Not using the same recipe, the ketchup they sell in bottles uses vinegar instead of the acid that has a similar effect, but all home made tomato sauces used vinegar anyway.

So it's just Strayans trying to feel like special snowflakes?

I see.

preferably something on netflix

One of those High School Musical things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom