• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Do you ever listen to music and feel the lyrics are speaking directly to you about your life

FUME5

LARP.png

Immediately thought of you trabski.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
What the hell is a guest?

SolVanderlyn

Garfield Kart. WTF. I bet lasagna is a powerup.

Misha

Banned
going through steam's list of cyberpunk games, most seem to be adventure games. which is cool with me cause that's one of my favorite genres.

wadjet eye also has a few cyberpunk games like gemini rue and technobabylon

MutFox

Banned
Adventure games is one of my fave genre's too...
Only problem is length... I don't have time to play a lot of em... :|

FUME5

going through steam's list of cyberpunk games, most seem to be adventure games. which is cool with me cause that's one of my favorite genres.

wadjet eye also has a few cyberpunk games like gemini rue and technobabylon

Dex is cheap and looks very cyberpunk.

SolVanderlyn

I'm suddenly interested in that bartending game. The PC-98 aesthetic has me intrigued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom