• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error 404

Neo Member
Ah, well. We could always use a good cry now and then. Makes the body feel lighter afterwards, even if most of those were heartbreaking.

zeemumu

I hardly ever cry over real life things but I'm the biggest sook when it comes to sappy movies.

Video games are better at making me cry than any other form of media. Ending of Crisis Core, ending of Sonic Adventure 2, and the Christmas level in Elite Beat Agents are the best examples.

Kevyt

I have so many games and I don't know which ones to play... ;_;

When was the last time you guys played Vidya games?

Video games are better at making me cry than any other form of media. Ending of Crisis Core, ending of Sonic Adventure 2, and the Christmas level in Elite Beat Agents are the best examples.

Don't think I've ever had that kind of reaction to a game myself.

Sappy as in happy ending, or more like romance/romantic comedy? Or both?

Wrong word, I meant sad endings. Obligatory Gattaca reference

PirateKing

Nier is a bitch. Beepy got me so hard.

And one day I'm gonna make it, brah. I'll become a shredded cunt

May the ghost of Zyzz be with you
bDzn92M.png

Also, Beepy made me shed tears ;_;

Exactly what I'd expect a white man to say to hide the blatant racism. I demand an apology.

I don't follow.

Jerome / Gerome have been English-language names for a long time. There's a version of that name in basically every European country, derived from Greek apparently.

Windam

Scaley member
I don't follow.

Jerome / Gerome have been English-language names for a long time. There's a version of that name in basically every European country, derived from Greek apparently.

Jerome is a stereotypical black guy name over here. If a white guy says "Hey, I'm Jerome" he's bound to get a few "wat"s

I finally watched Guardians of the Galaxy. I just cannot believe how good it was.

Still never watched it.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It's not really a marathon when it takes place over a period of months. And comes with riff.

You can lie to yourself all you want, Tiddums.

Also, querlfrend wants to play The Last of Us, but I only have a creaky, first gen PS3 instead of one of those fancy schmancy PS4s. Should we indulge?

You can lie to yourself all you want, Tiddums.

Also, querlfrend wants to play The Last of Us, but I only have a creaky, first gen PS3 instead of one of those fancy schmancy PS4s. Should we indulge?

You don't even have all of the consoles? Wow I knew the economy was in bad shape in Spain but I had no idea.

If you can't game at 1080p 60fps you may as well just kill yourself. The game is literally unplayable below that, and your eyes can't even make out what is a person and what is a background object at such low resolutions. Literally impossible.

(I have heard that the framerate tanks down to really low in a couple of places on PS3 tho)

The_Poet

Banned
Yo Tiddums, have you played Grey Goo? I hear its pretty good but the asking price is pretty steep for a game I know very little about. Looking for a good non-THQ strategy game

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
You don't even have all of the consoles? Wow I knew the economy was in bad shape in Spain but I had no idea.

If you can't game at 1080p 60fps you may as well just kill yourself. The game is literally unplayable below that, and your eyes can't even make out what is a person and what is a background object at such low resolutions. Literally impossible.

(I have heard that the framerate tanks down to really low in a couple of places on PS3 tho)

I guess I could purchase one of those PS4 all the cool kids™ keep talking about, but so far I prefer to spend that money in baking more cookies

Here, have one.

Looks tolerable, I guess.

Yo Tiddums, have you played Grey Goo? I hear its pretty good but the asking price is pretty steep for a game I know very little about. Looking for a good non-THQ strategy game

Haven't played. Watched streams of it, looks ok but not sure how I feel about macro heavy rts.

The_Poet

Banned
Funky those cookie pics are doing my cut no good.

I cracked and had one of the doughnuts that someone bought in for their birthday.

#nocarbswithdinnertonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom