• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I hate you
But I love you.

Too much sugar, 8/10 IGN
That would be true :( I need to go easier on the granulated death.

Holy shit, are those your pics? I love all your stuff.
Yup. My kitchen is not very bright, but those cookies were exceptionally photogenic under the morning sun.

Funky those cookie pics are doing my cut no good.

I cracked and had one of the doughnuts that someone bought in for their birthday.

#nocarbswithdinnertonight
#iknowthatfeeling

I just buy Fuji apples in bulk for whenever I get some nasty cravings. I only indulge on the fatty/sugary stuff one meal per weekend.

Windam

Scaley member
Guys, I'm thinking about suing Nvidia, any advice?

Sue them for emotional distress upon learning that your shiny new 970 didn't live up to what they advertised since you based your entire system and thousands of Ben Franklins around that card.

Kevyt

Sue them for emotional distress upon learning that your shiny new 970 didn't live up to what they advertised since you based your entire system and thousands of Ben Franklins around that card.

Will do, thanks.

The emotional distress cannot be understated.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
BB's love for FakeGAF is faint and slutty, like the aftertaste of oral in someone elses' mouth.

Mine is going to be a heavy weekend of drinking

goodbye gains

Have you tried with some cardio mixed with weight training? I'm getting some pretty good results with Bodypump as a complement to my usual lifting. On that note, let's play a game of find the celestial being also known as Papa.

7353m3m.jpg

Yes, my current gym is ghetto as hell, but it's also €9 per month, yo.

There were three other dudes in that room, I swear.

The_Poet

Banned
BB's love for FakeGAF is faint and slutty, like the aftertaste of oral in someone elses' mouth.

Have you tried with some cardio mixed with weight training? I'm getting some pretty good results with Bodypump as a complement to my usual lifting. On that note, let's play a game of find the celestial being also known as Papa.

Yes, my current gym is ghetto as hell, but it's also €9 per month, yo.

There were three other dudes in that room, I swear.

I do cardio on off days in the form of Squash and Football, regular cardio is just so dull, I need it to be a game.

You are the hottie in the purple tank top right?

zeemumu

I have a question about Maze Runner: How was the best way to study how someone's mind works to throw them into a deadly maze? If there's a deadly virus, your first idea shouldn't involve potentially killing the last immune people on the planet.

Kevyt

I have a question about Maze Runner: How was the best way to study how someone's mind works to throw them into a deadly maze? If there's a deadly virus, your first idea shouldn't involve potentially killing the last immune people on the planet.

My only question is why is the main protagonist always so hot?

Why can't we have average looking dudes? ;_;

Windam

Scaley member
LOLLL I promise, mr papa <3

I hate that bitch

Congrats on the website!! Did you code it yourself? :D

I can see it now

"Stephen Scaccia: Music Superstar, Genius Coder, Big Ass

...Sorry ladies, he's gay!"

I wouldn't say no to her tbh

I can see it now

Aww thank you love!! <3 <3 <3

I wish I could say I did, but I didn't! LOLL! We used Wordpress, and had the help of a friend who does web design :3!!

Kevyt

I can see it now

He's in our team :p

Edit: BlueBadger forum? yesss... can I be a mod? :D

I know, baby. I know. *adjusts shades*

Goddammit online dating is frustrating. So is going to a commuter school where the people that stay after class already have their own little cliques and whatnot.

Don't worry bb. I've accepted that im going to be single forever I think LOLL x____x

Windam

Scaley member
Don't worry bb. I've accepted that im going to be single forever I think LOLL x____x

Nah you gon' find the love while I sit in a dark room with my fleshflashlight. I mean, I can't even get the casual poon. You got dudes going "hey bbz can i buy u a tequila or 100"

Nah you gon' find the love while I sit in a dark room with my fleshflashlight. I mean, I can't even get the casual poon. You got dudes going "hey bbz can i buy u a tequila or 100"

God you should've heard about what happened to me in vegas just a month ago. X____X

The "professional" masseuse ended up having sex with me.

Windam

Scaley member
Fighting the urge to get a beer at 12;30pm.

God you should've heard about what happened to me in vegas just a month ago. X____X

LOL I love you man lmao. You need to come to TO and just amazeballs everyone.

Risgroo

Just keep posting more stuff like this, so I can blackmail you/sell insider info to TMZ when you're a star :)

Risgroo

IT WASNT MY FAULT ;_____;

I just went along with it
I'll let it go if you invite me to your kray-z coke parties.

He's semi-closeted
and apparently boning Lee Pace.

It was discussed in the Hannibal thread after it was announced that he's playing a major character in Season 3(FUCK YES!).

I WON'T HAVE ANY GAY HOMOSEXUALS IN MY HANNIBALS!
When does S3 start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom