• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
1xGfz6u.jpg

A new Spider-Woman you mean!

photo-600x923.jpg

Hell, I'd watch a Spider Woman movie and I don't even give a toss about Marvel. #sexism #misandry

Risgroo

Wheee avatars are backkk
O_____O

Oh, good haha YES that one sends chills.

I've talked to various NIN fans about this before, but I hope his last concert ever he doesn't leave with the songs he usually does, but rather with Leaving Hope playing, and band members slowly fading out/walking off stage while he's left alone with the piano. It would be the most powerful fucking thing ever. God I love that song. ;_;
Oh God oh man, that would be perfect.

zeemumu

I found out that the Rent soundtrack physically hurts me, specifically Seasons of Love. It's a shame because I like the song but I feel like I'm being strangled and punched in the chest when I hear it.

Spider Women movie

Let's not get crazy. Marvel has a hard enough time letting one female superhero lead a movie.

I found out that the Rent soundtrack physically hurts me, specifically Seasons of Love. It's a shame because I like the song but I feel like I'm being strangled and punched in the chest when I hear it.

Rent is just a gut punch in general. Pretty dark overall for a musical.

There really is a Simpsons reference for everything.

Kevyt

Let's not get crazy. Marvel has a hard enough time letting one female superhero lead a movie.

Rent is just a gut punch in general. Pretty dark overall for a musical.

There really is a Simpsons reference for everything.

My professor in today's class made a lot of Simpsons references.

Fucking hell, Better Call Saul. Tony the Toilet Buddy.

"Oh yeah, that's the way."

"Gosh, you're big. You're so big. My goodness, look at you."

"Fill me up, Chandler. Put it in me."

"Give it to me, Chandler. I want it all. Mmmmmmm. Ahhhhhhhhhh."

Man_shoveling_snow_3207499a.gif

Clydefrog

Man_shoveling_snow_3207499a.gif

I hope you do make a fortune... because Chandler's going to need the money for his therapy!

Risgroo

I hope you do make a fortune... because Chandler's going to need the money for his therapy!

Finished this ep a few minutes ago, and I'm still laffing.

Turin

Banned
#nowreading #TheSilenceoftheLambs

The ending of Red Dragon was pretty damn glum. Poor Will.

It's going to be a staple of the show to end every year with something terrible happening to Will.

Thankfully, Fuller said he wants to explore him post-Red Dragon. Thomas Harris never brings him back into the picture in the books.

zeemumu

I really want to reference every famous person that I meet with one of their more obscure movies. I already talked with Ice Cube about "Are We There Yet." but I want to be like "Hey! You're Bruce Campbell from 'Sky High'!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom