• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
tumblr_inline_ms95n2NkKb1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mropy8Mfkk1sq9j7oo2_400.gif

The shippers know no bounds.

Yeah, I read a bit of Red Dragon online. Wasn't really into it.

Also, show-Will wouldn't run like a bitch from Dolarhyde.

It grabbed me from the start. But all in all, book!Will isn't that great of a character, and the Tooth Fairy (although his back story and how he came to be is pretty great) is not on the same level as Buffalo Bill in terms of sheer insanity and symbolism. Plus Hannibal's barely in it! He's much more prominently featured in The Silence of the Lambs.

I did really appreciate the ending tho. It was gloomy and depressing and filled me with some ruminations about humanity's place in the natural order of things.

“Shiloh isn’t haunted – men are haunted.
Shiloh doesn’t care.”

y1T0FpA.png

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
You can shave your butthole as long as you don't have porcupine-like hair and you keep it smooth every few days in order to avoid any rashes.

That will be my pearl of sapience for today.

zeemumu

Should I buy an iPod touch to store my music and stuff so I don't use up all the room on my phone? Eh, I just made a thread. I'll have my answer soon

Turin

Banned
Well, it's not like they can bring back Brody.

Or freak us out again with a fakeout that they actually brought the fucker back.

COCA COLA ROLLA COASTA

LOVE HER EVEN THO I'M NOT SUPPOSED TA

This will be a good drunk song I guess. Still on repeat. RIP.

And Chad Kroeger looks pretty hot in the video. Help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom