• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nickelback will never stop making music will they?
D5Jy4CR.png

iriBwYC.gif

Never.

Risgroo

I'm seriously starting to get hyped for Bloodborne, but I'm supposed to hate the souls series :(
This is my biggest existential crisis since teenage me found out that I prefer rap and bops to metal.

Turin

Banned
So I've actually been getting sexually harassed by one of the head cashiers at work. It really aint cool. I don't feel I need to get her in trouble though so I just said I'd rather cut it off. Seemed to get the point across.

Just got done reading this iconic scene.

And god, book!Dr. Chilton is a slimy, sexist, piece of shit. Amazing how affable they made him in Hannibal.

Ahhhh, Frederick. The actor joked that Chilton will end the show with something like a golden nose and peg leg.

So I've actually been getting sexually harassed by one of the head cashiers at work. It really aint cool. I don't feel I need to get her in trouble though so I just said I'd rather cut it off. Seemed to get the point across.

I guess your Lowe's uniform is so provocative she just can't help herself.

Seriously tho, if she keeps doing it after this, just report her ass.

Turin

Banned
I guess your Lowe's uniform is so provocative she just can't help herself.

Seriously tho, if she keeps doing it after this, just report her ass.

I don't think she will.

I had some respect for her in that she's taking care of her mother who's mentally ill. She doesn't need to be losing her job.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Probably the best thing to do, specially if you are not in a position that puts you at risk. I believe most people have trouble making the distinction from cracking jokes to straight up harassement, so setting the record straight as soon as you can is the best course of action. Unless she's being a real turd, in which case... well, though shit, lady/breh.

Querlfrend works at a factory (she's actually an accountant waiting for an internal promotion; shitty economy is shitty and you gotta do what you gotta do) and you wouldn't fucking believe the kind of talk that goes around.

Most of those dudes were hired 30 years ago when the factory opened, so they are well into their 50's, balding, fat, sex deprived at home and basically cracking filthy jokes at every chance. On the plus side, they don't mean any harm and the few women working there are quick to turn their banter into some scorching ether.

The first day she returned to the factory after a few months absence (prior contract, recently renewed into a permanent position) she did so in some short-shorts and black panties. After the usual greetings one of the local horny goats told her that she was looking good. "Did you lose some weight, darling?" - "Yes, from all the sex you are clearly not getting", she replied.

All the other women (and probably some of the men) pointed and laughed the fool back to his chair.

After the usual greetings one of the local horny goats told her that she was looking good. "Did you lost some weight, darling?" - "Yes, from all the sex you are clearly not getting", she replied.

All the other women (and probably some of the men) pointed and laughed the fool back to his chair.

A supernova burn.

Risgroo

God, I've been growing my "beard" for about a week, and it's the scraggliest fucking thing. There's potential for a bitchin' neckbeard tho, just need to get a fedora and I'll get all the ladies.
:NEGMAN:

You chose well. Symphonic metal is okay I guess.
Aye, so glad I saw the light.
You're both dead to me.
:(
I still chill with some classic heavy metal occasionally, but I don't really listen to brüüütal stuff anymore.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Unjjcau.gif

This does not expand dong :(
And why would you get a Wii U if you don't like first party stuff? I don't recall the Wii having many good third party games.
Well, I actually love old Nintendo games and it looks like Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime were banging ones. Then there also the lure of Fatal Frame and No More Heroes.

Risgroo

Well, I actually love old Nintendo games and it looks like Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime were banging ones. Then there also the lure of Fatal Frame and No More Heroes.
Oh yeah, both the Galaxy games are pure fun, some of the best games of last gen. I just played through Prime again a few weeks ago, had an absolute blast with it.
I should check out Fatal Frame, but it seems impossible to find over here. Hopefully they localise the new one soon.
Buy a Wii U now. Dew it.
Happy Monday all!! It's almost spring, and Spring break is almost here! :D

Man, fuck spring break, F1 season starts this weekend wooooOOOOOoo!
I'm pretty excited.

Kevyt

It's been a while since I've celebrated Spring, but weather is already nice and pleasant this year, so I will greet this solstice with generous libations at the park in the honour of Bacchus.

Then I'll go to meet the fam and be like

Oh yes, all hail Bacchus! You're high when you meet your family? My man...

Oh yeah, both the Galaxy games are pure fun, some of the best games of last gen. I just played through Prime again a few weeks ago, had an absolute blast with it.
I should check out Fatal Frame, but it seems impossible to find over here. Hopefully they localise the new one soon.
Buy a Wii U now. Dew it.

Man, fuck spring break, F1 season starts this weekend wooooOOOOOoo!
I'm pretty excited.

F1?

Turin

Banned
They aint dead to me but.....

You're both dead to me.

Thanks+op+i+have+chrome+_3413e203abfc1d88085c25dcf955e0a3.gif

Querlfrend works at a factory (she's actually an accountant waiting for an internal promotion; shitty economy is shitty and you gotta do what you gotta do) and you wouldn't fucking believe the kind of talk that goes around.

Most of those dudes were hired 30 years ago when the factory opened, so they are well into their 50's, balding, fat, sex deprived at home and basically cracking filthy jokes at every chance. On the plus side, they don't mean any harm and the few women working there are quick to turn their banter into some scorching ether.

The first day she returned to the factory after a few months absence (prior contract, recently renewed into a permanent position) she did so in some short-shorts and black panties. After the usual greetings one of the local horny goats told her that she was looking good. "Did you lost some weight, darling?" - "Yes, from all the sex you are clearly not getting", she replied.

giphy.gif

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is fantastic. Just saying.

Also I'm going to give that whole internet going out with people thing a go again
by which I mean I'm going to answer a shitload of those questions, not fill out my profile and have no pictures, then just leave it and never check it.
I need a username, any ideas.

Kevyt

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is fantastic. Just saying.

Also I'm going to give that whole internet going out with people thing a go again
by which I mean I'm going to answer a shitload of those questions, not fill out my profile and have no pictures, then just leave it and never check it.
I need a username, any ideas.

RobotFishConquistador

Your profile pic could be a fish in a Spanish Conquistador armor riding a horse. The fish is half cyborg.

But seriously, best of luck. There's a dating help OT somewhere I think.

Kevyt

Just finished playing Metal Gear Rising Revengeance. What a game. I was surprised myself how much I liked it.

Some of the characters have real badass names like Sundowner: The Californian Wildfire.

That's such a badass I'm-going-to-rip-you-in-half name.

"You want to go to the grave dreaming of Jeremy's hairy, adorable little butthole? Or do you want to die knowing that you brought him pleasure by plowing it like a queen?"

vRDyLwl.gif

Turin

Banned
Trying out Bush on Spotify. They're one of those bands that have a lot of songs that I almost like but don't quite do it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom