• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who remembers Nickelodeon?

What about neon pants?

Something went seriously wrong in the 90s.

ecbb299381583d9efdfed3b969349f6f.jpg

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The 80's were the shit if you exclude most of the (popular) industrial design of the era, fashion included.

The 90's were unsalvageable trash in comparison, particularly the first part of the decade.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
You shouldn't surf GAF at work/school, breh*. That's like, wasting your time and stuff.

*unless you are a slobbering fuck like me and work from home.

I need to stop adding book recs on here to my reading list. It's expanding at an alarming rate.

I added a shit load of Asimov. Funky should be pleased.

Would make out with this disembodied head. I need a name.

Well that's fucked the rest of today up. RIP Terry Pratchett, you magnificent bastard.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Ugh, day fucking ruined. RIP.

Actually downgrading Spotify permanently until they get their shit together. The new desktop client is trash and not even the hot kind. Slow as molasses in January, features removed left and right, X now closes the program instead of minimizing (fuck you fucks for getting me used to that and then changing it.)

A disaster all around.

Can you do that for me?

7.gif

Risgroo

Actually downgrading Spotify permanently until they get their shit together. The new desktop client is trash and not even the hot kind. Slow as molasses in January, features removed left and right, X now closes the program instead of minimizing (fuck you fucks for getting me used to that and then changing it.)

A disaster all around.

Whoever thought the new activity feed was a good idea needs a good lashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom