• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me when I first saw those demonic baby pictures:

tUM9sYc.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It was about time the MSM cast some light over the male's magical orgasm button, tbh. You greedy fucks kept that secret from us for far too long.

Kevyt

Soo... there's going to be a texas chainsaw massacre origins TV show. I don't know how I feel about this, too many origins TV shows already. Yawn...

Igloo Australia's tour is postponed. Her opening acts have backed out. She can't score a top ten without a feature. Her album hasn't even gone gold. She is over.

Our national white chick can't rap nightmare is finally over. Truly the female Vanilla Ice of our time.

zeemumu

Soo... there's going to be a texas chainsaw massacre origins TV show. I don't know how I feel about this, too many origins TV shows already. Yawn...

Bates Motel is weird because Norman's activities aren't really the main focus, or at least they weren't when I was watching. There was something about the town being fueled by two different drug cartels and Norman was making things worse.

Bates Motel is weird because Norman's activities aren't really the main focus, or at least they weren't when I was watching. There was something about the town being fueled by two different drug cartels and Norman was making things worse.

... Yeah, not gonna watch it. Vera Farmiga playing every role couldn't get me to watch it.

"You look like Matlock."

"No, I look like a young Paul Newman dressed as Matlock."

"Say hello to Barney Fife."

"Wrong show but thanks for playing."

You should watch it. Bates motel is really good. Vera is amazing in her role, and the dude that plays Norman is also really good. Give it a try.

But the drug cartel fuckery.

Kevyt

Just sounds really dumb and unnecessary. But I'll try it I guess. It just gets low priority.

Nah, it doesn't. It actually makes a lot of sense. The writers explain why they chose to have that into the story. I won't spoil it for you but it's really good. It's one of the very few shows that I have liked.

I don't usually find McConaghuhuiwhiughweigh very attractive but 1995 Rust Cohle could get it.

They did a good job of making him look completely busted in 2012.

AcridMeat

Banned
At least he has a bitchin' stache in 2012.
I'm a bit worried about season 2 tho, fucking Vince Vaughn, uuuuuuuuugh.
Yeah but Colin Farrell is good. Have a feeling he could be Macoghghgugnueynay of season 2. Or even VV, this could be his shot to break through.

Risgroo

Yeah but Colin Farrell is good. Have a feeling he could be Macoghghgugnueynay of season 2. Or even VV, this could be his shot to break through.
Oh yeah, Farrell is cool!
Vaughn can do drama. I have no concerns.
I haven't actually seen him in anything other than comedies, and I've always associated him with the dudebro, frat boy type. Definitely watching S2 anyway, so I'll give him a chance :)

The BBC suspend Jeremy Clarkson (assaulting producer?) cancel rest of Top Gear Season
BFsWxgC.jpg

Fuck's sake, Jezza.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Oh lawd Jesus, Smeg has a new line of small appliances and I need them. I need them all.

fKxqFKP.jpg

ur597p7.jpg

It's hard to be such a design whore.

I'm prolly the only person in this thread who gives a toss about a toaster's looks, but I dun quer.

Kevyt

My left scapula sticks out a tad more than the right.

That's the lower rib right?

My left rib sticks out more than my right rib... I:

Nah, the entirety of my anatomy is even and finely made like the works of Michelangelo
dental braces took care of that

Unrelated soothing D&B boops: Hybrid Minds - Lost

You won the genetic lottery then.

I'm jealous of people with normal ribs. ;_;

Sexy Smegma

Can it be sexy? Paging @Jake...

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom