• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I just learned that this week I'll clock out on Wednesday due to Easter celebrations.

G05fg20.jpg

Some times living in a Catholic country pays off.

How... how is even possible to black out on wine? Were you drinking the fortified stuff?

Medium bodied cabernet sauvignon. 12.5% alcohol. Idek. It had to be how quickly I drank it. #whitequerl

Unrelated: Emilia Clarke's stabilised eyebrow game.

I still have two weeks left to make my girlfriend catch up with the show.

Have you seen Emilia's new blonde hair? She's working it tbh. I pray it means the end of that atrocious wig.

But I mean it's a shame her portrayal of Dany is trash. But hey, at least the wig might be out.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
So about Better Call Saul...

I always knew
Chuck
was a real piece of filth, but I always thought it'd be
Kim
the one who would fuck him over.

Goddamnit.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The final scene was some amazing shit.

Felt genuinely gutted.

The heel turn was expected after that phone call, but the way he trashed
Jimmy for daring to get a law degree from a noname university (despite passing the bar, working his ass off and fucking SUPPORTING HIM FOR YEARS INSTEAD OF TELLING HIM TO TAKE A HIKE WITH HIS BULLSHIT CONDITION) made want to hurl something at the TV.

What a piece of shit. Fuck him. Human trash.

The heel turn was expected after that phone call, but the way he trashed
Jimmy for daring to get a law degree from a noname university (despite passing the bar, working his ass off and fucking SUPPORTING HIM FOR YEARS INSTEAD OF TELLING HIM TO TAKE A HIKE WITH HIS BULLSHIT CONDITION) made want to hurl something at the TV.

What a piece of shit. Fuck him. Human trash.

It all feels bad, man.

It's especially shitty to think about if it weren't for
Chuck
, then Jimmy might actually have become fully legit.

His utter lack of confidence in Jimmy was the worst part. The electrified performances made the gut punch even worse.

Sufjan Stevens - Fourth of July

Fucking me up.

The hospital asked should the body be cast
Before I say goodbye, my star in the sky
Such a funny thought to wrap you up in cloth
Do you find it all right, my dragonfly

Shall we look at the moon, my little loon
Why do you cry
Make the most of your life, while it is rife
While it is light

Well you do enough talk
My little hawk, why do you cry
Tell me what did you learn from the Tillamook Burn
Or the Fourth of July
We’re all gonna die

giphy.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The way Howard Hamlin was being played certainly makes more sense now.

I have to wonder up to what point
he was being played by Chuck.
He's a bit of a sleazeball, but it's hard to know how much of his disdain towards Jimmy
came from Chuck having him by the balls.

Legit shook. Kim is too good to be involved in that mess.

Turin

Banned
I have to wonder up to what point
he was being played by Chuck.
He's a bit of a sleazeball, but it's hard to know how much of his disdain towards Jimmy
came from Chuck having him by the balls.

Legit shook. Kim is too good to be involved in that mess.

He certainly doesn't care for Jimmy but I don't get the impression he had any vendetta against him either.

Co-writer brings him up in this post mortem interview.

It never occurred to me that Chucks "illness"
was related to Jimmy's actions.

Turin

Banned
My guess is Kim will become disgusted with the transformation into Saul and part ways from him.

He would have had no reason to bring her up to Walt or Jesse.

Turin

Banned
Kim's great but, as Funky said, she's too good to be hangin around this nonsense.

I've been surprised by how much I've liked Jimmy. It paints Saul Goodman as almost dead inside(though my memory might be a little fuzzy).

SO HUNTER X HUNTER. WHAT THE HELL.

*a few eps into the Chimera Ant arc if anyone cares about spoilers*

FUCKING PONZU AND POKKLE NO WHY. This took a really dark turn. I mean it wasn't exactly all happy all the time, but it was still kind of light.

IT WASN'T FULL ON "OH WE'RE DOING GIANT INSECTS EATING CHILDREN NOW. You remember these characters from near the beginning who were pretty rad YEAH THEY'RE GETTING EATEN TOO! KILL ALL THE VILLAGES WOOOO!"

Jesus fuck

Linius

Yooooooo Fatal Frame Wii U is coming to Yurop(and US I think?), finally gonna try that shittttt.

EDIT: This is 2cute

This game might convince me to get a Wii U at some point this year. I'm gonna buy that woolen amiibo no matter what, I need that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom