• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm still not returning to the Final Fantasy series.

mobius_final_fantasy.k1udp.png

Risgroo

The damn train I was gonna take caught fire. Now I get to spend five FUNTASTIC hours at the station until alternative transport arrives. WOOOOO.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
That looks like a Border Collie.

Bitch is probably better at Monopoly and Quantum Physics than anybody in this thread.
Sometimes, I feel that even my Border Collie is too smart for me...can't help but love her, though.

The damn train I was gonna take caught fire. Now I get to spend five FUNTASTIC hours at the station until alternative transport arrives. WOOOOO.
Funtastic? You been to Poundland, again?

Oh sure, give a male character more clothing based on fan feedback when any kind of feedback like that for a female character would be utterly ignored.

The sexism is transparent.

Drag.

Cindy and a slew of other female designs always seem to have this immunity to change because of "artistic vision." Yeah okay if "artistic vision" is "pandering to hormonal straight teenage boys"

Turin

Banned
Cindy and a slew of other female designs always seem to have this immunity to change because of "artistic vision." Yeah okay if "artistic vision" is "pandering to hormonal straight teenage boys"

And it doesn't help that a lot more will come to there defense when it's about a woman's design. When it's a male design, the criticism is less apposed.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4

True.

But for what is worth, our eyes are still going to be assaulted one way or the other. There's a good reason why the best Final Fantasy games are the low res ones.
Mana Final Fantasy Adventure/Mystic Quest über alles.

Unrelated: Poor, poor Jimmy.

Still need to watch Better Call Saul. I'm not ready. And only five more days until Game of Thrones. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssss.

And not Arianal Nacho Bel Grande appearing on Rupaul's Drag Race. Ru is better than this!

Risgroo

Unrelated: Poor, poor Jimmy.
ALL THE NEGMEN
Still need to watch Better Call Saul. I'm not ready. And only five more days until Game of Thrones. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssss.

And not Arianal Nacho Bel Grande appearing on Rupaul's Drag Race. Ru is better than this!
I've completely forgotten to get hyped for GoT tbh, thought it didn't start so soon. Hope we get to see more of icy Minas Morgul this season!

That man is a cockatoo. Has science gone too far?

Maybe he's just trying to attract a cock-or-two.

I think he'd be pretty attractive without that hairstyle or at least without the bleached blonde hair. But I dunno. Something about his face doesn't really do it for me. He's trash anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Turin

Banned
Season 1 gets an A for me.

Going in I knew it'd be fun but I didn't think I'd really get into a show about Saul Goodman. Boy was I wrong.

MOTHERFUCKING HUNTER X HUNTER D:

Somehow, the only two things I've ever watched that have made me almost cry are fucking animes. What the fuck is wrong with me. Jesus christ.

Turin

Banned
Dead Sara's new album is okay. I preferred their first album's energetic pace.

My only complain about it is that the season finale didn't really feel like a finale.

It felt abrupt but I think it was probably smart for them to play it out organically as far as they saw it. They'll have 13 episodes next year.

"Please be tolerant of my intolerance."

That's honestly this generation's views on bigotry in a nutshell.

While it may be an oversimplification, I don't disagree with it.

Anyone who's against someone else because of an intrinsic quality such as race, sex, sexuality, etc. doesn't really deserve to be treated as legitimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom