• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risgroo

It's pretty good. Saw it last night.
yo soooooooooooo fucking good tho
PAUUUUUUUUUUUUUL ;_________________;

I'm still remembering crazy things that happened this morning that I forgot about. There's soo much haha
egDJqRw.gif

This fuckin movie, man. Best part was seeing my boy
Hector
and
RACE WARS
again.
That ending tho
xHEYb2a.png
xHEYb2a.png
xHEYb2a.png
xHEYb2a.png
xHEYb2a.png
xHEYb2a.png
xHEYb2a.png
dDu9cLI.png
dDu9cLI.png
dDu9cLI.png
dDu9cLI.png
dDu9cLI.png
dDu9cLI.png
dDu9cLI.png
dDu9cLI.png

This game might convince me to get a Wii U at some point this year. I'm gonna buy that woolen amiibo no matter what, I need that.
Oh yeah, I need like five of those amiibros.

Finally played episode three of Telltale Game of Thrones.

Running into Drogon. Yaaaaaasssss. Getting on Margaergy's shit list. kek Tyrion getting hauled away after Joffrey dies at his wedding. Knew it was coming but goddammit. And after all the plotting I did with him. At least I recovered the royal decree.

I just discovered this thread. I don't feel like working.

entertain me plz

Now that I've been put on the spot, I can't think of anything!

Igloo Australia is the greatest musician of the 21st century.

How dare you!

[edit]: "Hey, there's the girl I've heard so much about. Where you been at, ghost girl?"

Wow, she deserves an Oscar.
It's not like the Oscars are legitimate anyway.

Risgroo

Igloo Australia is the greatest musician of the 21st century.

How dare you!

[edit]: "Hey, there's the girl I've heard so much about. Where you been at, ghost girl?"

Wow, she deserves an Oscar.
It's not like the Oscars are legitimate anyway.
Oggy may be a musical genius, but compared to acting LEGEND Ja Rule, her F&F cameo just doesn't hold up.

NOOOOOOOOOO! MONICAAAA!
most of the people around me groaned when she appeared on screen. My friend laughed.

also agreed on the not enough negmans. that ending was so beautifully done. just... I can't.
No one here reacted at all, hah. idontknowher.gif

I just wasn't ready for the ending, it finally made me realize that Paul is gone :( Gonna listen to See You Again and cry myself to sleep, goodnite y'all.

zeemumu

Kingdom Hearts withdrawal?

Not like that. It was the same location in different planes of existence, and we could effect what went on in each other's plane of existence. So it basically looked like we were invisible to each other. Hmmm, maybe dream drop distance withdrawal.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
"I usually don't do this" never fails to make me laugh.

Also, I was savouring my freshly brewed coffee with some rolled oats when I read this.

#geg

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
That feeling when you forget to check your wrist/phone watch and realize that your computer clock is one hour further than it should be.

FML.

#DSTproblems

We should all follow Western Australia's example and stop fucking with DST. Or we could follow China's example and officially have only one timezone. That'd make everything more efficient, comrade!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
#DSTproblems

We should all follow Western Australia's example and stop fucking with DST. Or we could follow China's example and officially have only one timezone. That'd make everything more efficient, comrade!

Fun fact: Spain's penchant for late debauchery nightlife and just plain terrible office productivity are closely tied to fascism. Back in the 40's Generalisimo Franco loved Hitler so much he "temporarily" changed our timezone to that of Berlin out of solidarity during WW2. And then we kind of forgot about the whole thing.

xHEYb2a.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

David Lynch left the Twin Peaks revival series.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

dDu9cLI.png

No reason to even be interested in it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom