• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Ahhh.... nothing like a fresh morning walk with your pet crocodile around the neighborhood. Sublime feeling it is.

X4hJOYZjHPdwk.gif

And letting your children play with your pet crocodile.

Comfy.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Ahhh.... nothing like a fresh morning walk with your pet crocodile around the neighborhood. Sublime feeling it is.

X4hJOYZjHPdwk.gif

And letting your children play with your pet crocodile.

Comfy.

But can you potty train them?

Unrelated: Terminator: Genisysys promos are something else.

ID045CQ.gif

Are you fucking kidding me, Paramount?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Talking about random GoT silliness, girlfriend just screamed at the lack of mancakes in that show.

Daario Naharis' butt is most uneventful.

NinjaBoiX

Referencing the flat man butt that was prominently featured in the episode.

#pancakeass
Oh right! That makes sense.

Watched it at my mates as I only have pauper-view, she had a GoT launch wine and cheese night. It was only me and three girls in the end, it was an estrogen filled evening.

10 minutes in she says "boobs"!

She's cool.

Eastern Europe is the only reason to watch Eurovision tbh.

Scandinavia sometimes really delivers. #never4getEuphoria. Get into Loreen's first album Heal. It still gets spins from me. Be perched for her upcoming sophomore effort and get into Paper Light (Higher)

EDIT:
Man, this should've been our entry :(
We won't win shit unless we go for gimmick songs.

What kind of Cotton Eyed Joe sized mess?

Fwiw, your actual entry is the only ballad I listened to that didn't put me to sleep. God, so many boring ballads this year. Too many countries trying to serve Real Music™ And Sweden's entry basically being a ripoff of David Guetta's Lovers on the Sun. A tragedy all around.

Risgroo

Eastern Europe and Turkey.

iFcXZRD.gif

Alas...
YES!

Scandinavia sometimes really delivers. #never4getEuphoria. Get into Loreen's first album Heal. It still gets spins from me. Be perched for her upcoming sophomore effort and get into Paper Light (Higher)

What kind of Cotton Eyed Joe sized mess?

Fwiw, your actual entry is the only ballad I listened to that didn't put me to sleep. God, so many boring ballads this year. Too many countries trying to serve Real Music™ And Sweden's entry basically being a ripoff of David Guetta's Lovers on the Sun. A tragedy all around.
Mmmm, Lorqueen is seriously amazing, I'll check out some more of her stuff.

That pizza song is actually a pretty accurate representation of rural Norway. A 10-minute drive in any direction from my hometown sends you straight to Trucksville, where a typical home has five rusty Volvo 240s standing on the lawn, a Confederate flag and so on.

Eurovision seriously needs a ban on ballads. It's not like our entry is that bad, but it's not the stuff we should send there. I just want an all-out war to see who's the trashiest.

Honestly, Russia's entry would get my vote. A cheesy, uplifting pop ballad. Yaaaaaaaaasssss.

The beautiful thing about the internet is that no matter what you are pondering to do, someone made a tutorial to help you.

U4CAdgi.gif

Is this a tutorial on how to shave your balls using oranges?

That pizza song is actually a pretty accurate representation of rural Norway. A 10-minute drive in any direction from my hometown sends you straight to Trucksville, where a typical home has five rusty Volvo 240s standing on the lawn, a Confederate flag and so on.

Okay @ rural Norway and the rural American south being identical. Just replace rusted Volvos with rusted Ford/Chevy pickup trucks. (bug)

Risgroo

Okay @ rural Norway and the rural American south being identical. Just replace rusted Volvos with rusted Ford/Chevy pickup trucks. (bug)
Aye, it's a p spooky. We even have rampant racism and homophobia, yaaaay! Not enough Christianity tho :(
( ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆)

Is that Conker? I may need to finish that goddamned game one of these days. I still have the Xbox remake sitting there.
It's Stankey Kang 64, hah. I never got to play Conker back in the day, and it costs a fortune now. :NEGMAN:
Thankfully I was able to leave Nintendo behind. Except for Zelda.

Thanks for reminding me that I HATE YOU.

Zedd has a new song out. Unsurprisingly it sounds like nearly every other Zedd song. Still better than that Selena Gomez trash.

I liked him when he first came out, but the decay came quickly. At least Calvin Harris lasted a few albums before becoming completely creatively bankrupt.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
You weren't kidding when you said it sounds like nearly every other Zedd song.

Welp.

And Calvin Harris showed his hackittude even earlier than Avicii, which is something.

You weren't kidding when you said it sounds like nearly every other Zedd song.

Welp.

And Calvin Harris showed his hackittude even earlier than Avicii, which is something.

Wispy verse. Buildup. Generic breakdown. Repeat. It was cute the first dozen times. Now not so much.

And oh god Avicii. Oh god. A stain on Sweden's generally immaculate pop/electronic output.

Calvin Harris - I Created Disco

I really want this Calvin back. The hotter he became the worse his music got. A tragedy.

Clydefrog

You're supposed to use the sauce/dressing as intended and pour it onto food!

The salsa/pasta sauce is doghouse shit. His balsamic vinaigrette is pretty good though.

and yeah he wins the best looker award, easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom