• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Well, that Star Wars trailer was underwhelming. Pretty much everything I expected to happen, did happen. Abrams is playing this way too safe, folks.

Risgroo

Hasselhoff is an 80s icon? lmao okay. Maybe in Germany.

Oh lord what is this? I want off this ride.
Only the Germans were crazy cool enough to appreciate the power of The Hoff.
I won't watch not yet. I just saw the Star Wars teaser and I want these feels to last for a while.

OMG.
Yeah, I loved the trailer. Celebration stream was kinda weird tho, Carrie Fisher seemed like she'd been hitting the crunk juice pretty hard.
Well, that Star Wars trailer was underwhelming. Pretty much everything I expected to happen, did happen. Abrams is playing this way too safe, folks.
2KsZhcB.gif

Chuckie

I thought it was just leggings. But looking at it from different angles, I think she did paint her legs.

Or gradient pantyhose

80s was Knight Rider and a singing career. 90s was Baywatch. 00s was... battle with alcoholism?

He reached Icon-status in the eighties and he will be one forever!. Even Baywatch Nights or drunken antics involving burgers can't change that!

Risgroo

No campaign kinda sucks, tho. I was really aching for a new Dark Forces.

Still, it's nice to have a first tier Star Wars game for a change. I give this announcement three fully haired Jason Stahams.
I just don't think it's right to expect a decent campaign from Battlefront, as it's always been about multiplayer.
Just a bit fed up with the outrage and negativity on gaming side :/

Reveal and details have me hyped tho, I give the announcement 9 greasy Stathams and some dude.
uFtVEYB.gif

DOMINIC TORETTO, YOU DON'T KNOW ME. YOU'RE ABOUT TO.
Just let me finish this mint dance, innit.

Today consisted of going to do my tax return (which took forever) then having to go back home to continue doctor prescribed bed rest. I've literally turned into a senior citizen in the span of a week.

Finished All the Light We Cannot See.

Some of the prose is just poetic. It sort of straddles the line between "potentially great literature" and "an entertaining and somewhat maudlin romp."

The von Rumpel subplot is a bit ridiculous as is the focus on the Sea of Flames. But it feeds into the sentimentality that permeates the novel and it works well enough. So whatever. Would recommend.

i used to think desecrating the flag was unamerican. god i want to kick the shit out of my younger self so bad for being such a fuck.

I did too. RIP.

Being exposed to the Pledge of Allegiance and Veteran's Day assemblies all throughout school probably helped with that. Just seeing the flag as some unassailable symbol of Freedom™ It really is drilled into you as a public school student. Thankfully I grew up and realized it was bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom