• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
itxsjs.gif

tumblr_nm3yyyGy561rhakapo2_250.gif

Tbh.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Jensen is 2cool4me honestly.

I have the digital copy of Human Revolution Director's Cut and I'm mad the sequel will be out before I play it. Fuck. I just hope I don't have to update my computer by the time it comes out (I'll most probably have to).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6OBY1TD.gif

I'm an straight assman, and a hardwired one at both accounts. But (butt) seeing pictures like that one makes me think that if I were gay I'd still be all about it.

Butt is love. Butt is life.

I have the digital copy of Human Revolution Director's Cut and I'm mad the sequel will be out before I play it. Fuck. I just hope I don't have to update my computer by the time it comes out (I'll most probably have to).

What's your rig, papa?

I'll be recycling my 970 before the game comes out, lols.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Core i5 2500
8 GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6900

It was some FTL shit back in the day, but I'm not really sure if it can handle modern stuff. I had to take a huge ass break from PC gaming due to work and right now my backlog is like...

CRfqles.png

The 69 what? Like 50 or 70? Anyway, the 6950 is on a par with the PS4 and should run multiplats to a comparable standard. The 2500 is substially more powerful than the meagre 6 netbook-tier cores that games have access to on ps4/xbo (2 reserved). So on that front you should be fine for now. CPU progress has been very limited, a modern haswell i5 CPU is probably only 10-15% better than your 2500.

I would recommend upgrading the video card, but everything else looks good. And even if you can't afford to upgrade it, you won't be totally up shit creek.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The 69 what? Like 50 or 70? Anyway, the 6950 is on a par with the PS4 and should run multiplats to a comparable standard. The 2500 is substially more powerful than the meagre 6 netbook-tier cores that games have access to on ps4/xbo (2 reserved). So on that front you should be fine for now. CPU progress has been very limited, a modern haswell i5 CPU is probably only 10-15% better than your 2500.

I would recommend upgrading the video card, but everything else looks good. And even if you can't afford to upgrade it, you won't be totally up shit creek.

It's a 6950. Should have made that clearer.

The 6950 is sold today rebadged as the R9 260x.

You can see some modern benches here. It's "ok", a low-mid GPU by today's standards. You will have to turn some settings down, but for a random example of a fairly well optimized PC port, it gets a 30fps average in Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor at better-than-PS4 settings @ 1080p, or 60fps average when you set it to "medium" (which is worse in a few ways than PS4). Something like AC: Unity will run like garbage tho, since it doesn't even run that great on the most poweful rigs around. Just a clusterfuck of coding, too many cooks in the kitchen etc.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I don't intend to go beyond 1080p and I'm ok with some minor aliasing, so it looks like I'll be a happy camper. Still, that backlog...

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Should probably get my username changed to "Dicksucker 2001" so people don't think me a Deus Ex fan.

I'm an straight assman, and a hardwired one at both accounts. But (butt) seeing pictures like that one makes me think that if I were gay I'd still be all about it.

Butt is love. Butt is life.

Dat Booty is a universal poem.

Is it just me, or does it seem like she's saying it after said Queen gave her a good yell at?

Maybe. I haven't actually watched that episode of Broad City. #poser

Turin

Banned
Just finished season 3 of House of Cards.

Team Claire.

Fuck everyone else.

Except Remy and Jackie of course.

Everyone remember to get into the new season of Game of Thrones tomorrow night.

And get into Orphan Black S3 starting Saturday April 18th at 9/8C on BBC America.

Risgroo

Just finished Bloodborne, really enjoyed it, but it could use some more variety in areas and outfits. I went through the entire thing using the same weapons and armour :/
Guess I'll have to get into the Souls games now...
Everyone remember to get into the new season of Game of Thrones tomorrow night.

And get into Orphan Black S3 starting Saturday April 18th at 9/8C on BBC America.

Crap, I need to set up my HBO account again. Based HBO Nordic <3<3
Ready for Scheming Queen Sansa, even though I'm not that hyped.
Can't watch Orphan Black S3 legally until it hits Netflix in a year or so :NEGMON:

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Working with people who are anti vaxxers this morning. They're saying that some vaccination caused autism in a kid they know. One was nearly a nurse. Sweet Jesus I just want to smack them over the head.

My rich cousin is a bit... eccentric. Not sure what his stance on vaccines is but he believes in US government weather control and alien visitations and stuff.

He sounds more amusing than anything.

Would he pay me if I told him what's really hidden at Area 51?

I doubt it. He's been to the US probably 15 times for various reasons, when he was in his teens he payed a visit to Area 51 and took a video of him and his parents getting turned away at the gates. He was always big on the X-Files and stuff so that was an obvious tourist attraction for him, lol.

Risgroo

CCdKU4BXIAEDPTn.jpg:large

Poor Drake. First Nicki in the Anaconda video, and now Madonna. Boy's been through some shit.
It's amazing that it took this long for me to find out that this is actually a thing now.
Hahah, yeah I had no idea it was coming out. I have a strange need to see everything with Kevin James in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom