• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
LGOcle6.jpg

YJP5BWV.gif

Soon.

Watching a docu on beavers and baby beavers sound like human babies, but are much cuter. Beavers > Humans confirmed.

They let in a goal with 30 seconds left ; ;
Aww, that sucks. But it's best out of seven right, since it's the playoffs? They can turn it around.

Wazzy

Banned
Not me revisiting early BEP.

Not me enjoying them.

Your curse lives on!
:(

My curse can't be real because Canucks are going to win game 2 100%
I guess you could say they're hot if you like guys with missing teeth

sorry wazzinator :(

(haha fuck the canucks >:) )
Nucks will come back hard in game 2!

Who you rooting for since Kings aren't in?
Aww that sucks. But it's best out of seven right, since it's the playoffs? They can turn it around.
That's very true! Game 2 is where we taking this series.
That Kesler jersey is cursed...
Lol it totally is

Clydefrog

I'm okay as long as Chicago, Anaheim, or Vancouver don't win. Vancouver to a lesser extent than the other two, but still. I'm hoping for a Canadian team (again, other than Vancouver) to lift the cup. Vive le Canadien de Montreal!

I'm okay as long as Chicago, Anaheim, or Vancouver don't win. Vancouver to a lesser extent than the other two, but still. I'm hoping for a Canadian team (again, other than Vancouver) to lift the cup. Vive le Canadien de Montreal!
There's a lot of Canadian teams in the playoffs this year, right? The most in a long time I heard. That's funny to think about considering how much the sport is tied to our national identity. (Even though it's not even the official national sport.)

Why can't our national sport be rugby? I could get excited to watch that. >_>

MutFox

Banned
Perturbator is awesome.
Hotline Miami introduced me to those sounds. :p

Love Hockey too...
So it's possible to love both. ;P

zeemumu

At a PSN conference thing on my campus.
Watching the Star Wars stream, holy shit this DJ, hahahahah.
I think it's happening not too far from here but I don't have the time or money to spend on going. I barely made it to wondercon.

Disneyland was advertising it the last time I was there.

Clydefrog

Sigh. Walked into an empty elevator today that smelled like farts. Sure enough, someone else hopped on after me and probably thought I stunk up the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom