• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
What do you do if you're in a supermarket and you hear an awesome song but there's no lyrics so you can't look it up?

The pressure of not being able to listen to that song right now is crushing my will to live.

zeemumu

I think it has to be intentional honestly. And if it's not well fuck it's even funnier then.

It might be for attention. A while back she posted a video on Facebook saying that she was basically dying, which I took very seriously because she had posted before about numerous health problems even though I was also aware that she probably posted it because her boyfriend broke up with her a few days prior.

I also had a different friend who went suicidal because her girlfriend broke up with her for about a month.

...it just occurred to me that most of my friends may be unstable when not in a relationship because all they talk about are relationships and how they don't need them until they're in one then all they can talk about are their SO's, and that I might have gotten influenced by their crazy in the same way that I'm getting influenced by the stupid in my household right now.

Hmm, I would just assume it was the Queen of Grocery Stores, Dido.

But you said no lyrics, so damned if I know.

It might be for attention. A while back she posted a video on Facebook saying that she was basically dying, which I took very seriously because she had posted before about numerous health problems even though I was also aware that she probably posted it because her boyfriend broke up with her a few days prior.

I also had a different friend who went suicidal because her girlfriend broke up with her for about a month.

...it just occurred to me that most of my friends may be unstable when not in a relationship because all they talk about are relationships and how they don't need them until they're in one then all they can talk about are their SO's, and that I might have gotten influenced by their crazy in the same way that I'm getting influenced by the stupid in my household right now.

They sound... eccentric I guess.

zeemumu

They sound... eccentric I guess.

Uh, yeah...eccentric...my closest fiends don't act like this so they're okay, but maybe I need to spend some time away from the not as close friends who DO act like this. They may be poisoning me. This much drama outside of high school can't be good for me.

are you guys dating yet?

I'm pretty sure they are. They have a long distance thing, right? Otherwise that face-sitting comment that one of you made got lot more awkward.

zeemumu

Quick, someone go create a puppet version of Em to take over FakeGAF leadership and fill the power vacuum left by her and Windam.

Quick, someone go create a puppet version of Em to take over FakeGAF leadership and fill the power vacuum left by her and Windam.

XTEKZ01.gif

From Em with Love

NinjaBoiX

Remember back in the glory days when fakeGAF was super busy and me, Jakey, Lisa, Al, Pete, Em, Timo, Kev, Adam, Nick, Megan and loads of other names I'm going to feel bad for forgetting used to sit in our clubhouse and chat shit all day eryday?

gYhVLZw.gif

Drop that kitty down low
Pop that kitty down low
Shop that like a window
I'm gonna make you explode
Drop that kitty down low
Pop that kitty down low
Take that video phone
Drop that kitty down low

I know you want it all, I'm givin' you a show
You like what I'm doin'? Drop that kitty down low
I know you want it all, I'm givin' you a show
You like what I'm doin'? Drop that kitty down low

iw4dOuBnk36Ei.gif

Need Nick back ='(

(we're still snapchat friends for lyfe)

The lifeblood.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
These Final Fantasy stan wars in here

FBSnyM7.gif

ALSO MY BOYS WON LAST NIGHT WOOOO

This jif is killing me.

Also BIG HUGE WTF @ your tag and avatar. Mods, stop messing with my lizard brain.

Happy Friday everyone.

Y'all have fun, be safe. :)

nevah.gif

Girlfriend convinced me to go to a new cocktail place. Come sunday morning I probably won't recognize my own toilet.

My friend posted a picture on instagram of her looking at the sunset with flowers in the foreground and some filters over it, and the caption is "getting ready for my colonoscopy."

I don't...what?

I mean she has a habit of posting selfish with long stories under them that should probably just be Facebook or Twitter posts but this one...

She's probably a fan of Asa Akira's twitter.

DO6QeQj.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
It's Kevin's fucking birthday!

Howard+on+birthdays.png

My gift to you Kevin is that you can name a movie, and I'll never watch that movie. Use this power for good or evil.

MutFox

Banned
Happy B-Day dude! :p

AC00981046563970CF9B1733B461B22A16270638

8964AE44C00CC16550479DC231BCA880169E5E67

OK, I think I'll get GTAV on Steam at some point...
I woulda loved for that skeet to get shot... :p

dDu9cLI.png

Not sure if I'll ever get to play Apollo or Investigations tho, unless they're rereleased someday.
It shouldn't be too hard to find a DS copy of Apollo Justice or the first Investigations game. (The second one is trickier because of no official English release, but there's an amazing fully translated Let's Play of it on YouTube, and a pretty stellar translation patch. AAI2 is one of the best games in the series too, it's truly an under appreciated gem.) But a rerelease of AJ and the two Investigations as a compilation would be amazing.

The final case in the third game will snatch every follicle left on your head.
All true.

Risgroo

The final case in the third game will snatch every follicle left on your head.
Pls no, Dee Vasquez is already rustling my jimmies.
BSFJsCo.gif

It shouldn't be too hard to find a DS copy of Apollo Justice or the first Investigations game. (The second one is trickier because of no official English release, but there's an amazing fully translated Let's Play of it on YouTube, and a pretty stellar translation patch. AAI2 is one of the best games in the series too, it's truly an under appreciated gem.) But a rerelease of AJ and the two Investigations as a compilation would be amazing.
It's almost impossible to find over here, but I guess I could snoop around some UK sites.

Right, I'm off to bed. Don't stay up too late, querls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom