• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salutations, I'm now expanding my mindshare into Community-side and saw that I was mentioned in Book 3 of this thread saga

Thank you for your concern

Now what must I do to seize power here

zeemumu

Why did MJ break up with Peter in Spider-Man 3? Harry said if she didn't, he would kill Peter. Peter, who is Spider-Man, and had already beaten Harry once. Why the hell didn't she just tell Peter "Hey, Harry got his memory back and is going to try and kill you again." It would have saved everyone a lot of time and pain.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Why did MJ break up with Peter in Spider-Man 3? Harry said if she didn't, he would kill Peter. Peter, who is Spider-Man, and had already beaten Harry once. Why the hell didn't she just tell Peter "Hey, Harry got his memory back and is going to try and kill you again." It would have saved everyone a lot of time and pain.

It's your fault for watching those awful, awful movies.

Spidey 2 remains one of my most despised silver screen experiences, I swear.

Mahvel better erase those filthy memories from my brain. God knows I can't endure more crappy Spider-Man films.

It's your fault for watching those awful, awful movies.

Spidey 2 remains one of my most despised silver screen experiences, I swear.

Mahvel better erase those filthy memories from my brain. God knows I can't endure more crappy Spider-Man films.

Man, if that's not a typo, I like you.

If it is a typo, I'll stop talking and go away :c

Spiderman 2 is good. I'm sorry you'd rather watch repackaged Mehvel superhero movies instead.

Salutations, I'm now expanding my mindshare into Community-side and saw that I was mentioned in Book 3 of this thread saga

Thank you for your concern

Now what must I do to seize power here

You'll need dragons.

MutFox

Banned
Spidey 2 was the best that trilogy. (not saying much)
It was actually a good superhero movie for its time.

The ASM movies were trash,
specially that 2nd one.

Whatever new spider-man stuff comes out has a good chance of being better.

In fairness, my fondness for the Raimi Spiderman films probably has a lot to do with nostalgia. I'd probably think they're trash if I watched them today. But I'd also find 99% of superhero movies trash. So whatever.

MutFox

Banned
In fairness, my fondness for the Raimi Spiderman films probably has a lot to do with nostalgia. I'd probably think they're trash if I watched them today. But I'd also find 99% of superhero movies trash. So whatever.

Yeah, sometimes when watching something like 10 years later,
I question how I ever thought some of that stuff was good.

Nostalgia is a hell of a drug...

Turin

Banned
That is potentially a lie and you may know it.

Unless it's the ASM movies. Because is there anything out there that is actually worse than those two?

Nope. All of them.

Only Spiderman I've really liked is this.

n64_sm.jpg

Let me stop reading the Baltimore thread before I go off and get banned.

Nope. All of them.

Only Spiderman I've really liked is this.

n64_sm.jpg

I never played this one. But I did play Spiderman and Spiderman 2 on PS2. I remember the second being surprisingly good. And I have a lot of memories playing the first even if it was pretty lackluster overall.

MutFox

Banned
Spiderman 2 on PS2, had really good controls,
but the city didn't have much going on in it.
There were really only a few random missions apart from the main story.

Hope someone makes a spider-man MOD for GTAV on PC :p

Turin

Banned
His parents' co-workers hate them and are too nice to say anything. I hope they know that.

Just because you/your immediate family can't smell you does not mean you don't give off a reeking scent to others if you go a fucking week without showering.

Reminds me of a work associate that's in plumbing. He's a nice guy and pretty smart too. He also fucking reeks 90% of the time.

Risgroo

Just turned on private session in Spotify. Oh God the shame.
I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTEEEEEEER

zeemumu

Just turned on private session in Spotify. Oh God the shame.
I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTEEEEEEER

Linkin Park is fine for me. Every band has its own audience. I love my 90's music.

Not enough people know who Power glove is for them to mock me for liking them.

Risgroo

CRAWWWWLING IIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIN...
ALL I WANT TO DO
IS BE MORE LIKE ME AND BE LESS LIKE YOU
Linkin Park is fine for me. Every band has its own audience. I love my 90's music.

Not enough people know who Power glove is for them to mock me for liking them.
I do like Linkin Park, it's just super cheesy, hence the private session :D

Didn't Power Glove make the Blood Dragon OST? That shit was amazing.
I kinda enjoy LP.

No fucks given.
I'm not funky enough to admit that I like them, unless I'm crunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom