• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
euzpgOQ.gif

But you can suplex a train.

You just admitted you played Primal Rage.

FFVI is a treasure.

I have no shame in admitting that I played Primal Rage back when arcades were plentiful. I do have shame in admitting that I played FF6.

EDIT: Actually I take that back. The actual shame comes from playing FF4. FF6 just generated boredom.

I have no shame in admitting that I played Primal Rage back when arcades were plentiful. I do have shame in admitting that I played FF6.

EDIT: Actually I take that back. The actual shame comes from playing FF4. FF6 just generated boredom.
This is horrifying. The SNES trilogy will always be #1 in my heart.

MutFox

Banned
Voice is a bit gone from cheering on the Canucks last night at the arena...
What a good game.

Also people that don't like FFVI, I guess it didn't have enough FMV's to watch eh?
If the whole point of a game is to get to the next FMV, watch a movie.

zeemumu

My friend posted a picture on instagram of her looking at the sunset with flowers in the foreground and some filters over it, and the caption is "getting ready for my colonoscopy."

I don't...what?

I mean she has a habit of posting selfish with long stories under them that should probably just be Facebook or Twitter posts but this one...

zeemumu

There's another Instagram post. It's a picture of a plate of noodles, and the caption says "saw my biological father."

Why are the captions completely unrelated to/more interesting than the pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom