• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
Real Life.

I wouldn't bother. Too expensive, war/crime games have no respawns, and you can't survive jumping from 30, 000 feet in the air by rolling just as you hit the ground.

I cannot that this thread is still going.

Stop being so butthurt, Funky. God.

I can't believe there's another person on GAF who thinks that tho.

You're getting dangerously close to the top of my list of shitty people.

<3

tumblr_manu84Nrtr1rogeulo9_250.gif

One day you will accept the truths that I speak. xoxo

Windam

Scaley member
It's the guy's fault for making an assumption before even getting to know the girl.

Don't think that's the point. She gave out her number, straight up ignored the brother for days, and then basically said "eh stop contacting me" (they almost never mean it when they say "let's be friends").

And... (coffee) dates are how one gets to know another person.

Have you no pity for paint drawings?

Don't think that's the point. She gave out her number, straight up ignored the brother for days, and then basically said "eh stop contacting me" (they almost never mean it when they say "let's be friends").

And... (coffee) dates are how one gets to know another person.

Still his fault. In fact it shows whomever made it doesn't know the rules. If a woman doesn't text you within a few days never text them. You'll start being that creepy guy that text's them and can't take a hint. They're not replying for a reason.

And the assumption that they could be more than friends is there or the last few panels wouldn't make sense. A woman giving you her phone number is an invite to fuck. Horrible drawing that shows everything wrong with the way men think about women and their intentions.

Windam

Scaley member
Still his fault. In fact it shows whomever made it doesn't know the rules. If a woman doesn't text you within a few days never text them. You'll start being that creepy guy that text's them and can't take a hint. They're not replying for a reason.

And the assumption that they could be more than friends is there or the last few panels wouldn't make sense. A woman giving you her phone number is an invite to fuck. Horrible drawing that shows everything wrong with the way men think about women and their intentions.

Very well thought out. I don't think the creator had that response in mind when creating this, though. But this does seem like something you'd find on 4chan (and yes, even GAF which is where I found it tbh).

There was a time
Dark and divine
Exciting and new
Shameful and true
Free to explore
We had it all
Towering trust
Insatiable lust
Clouding the truth
Both of us knew
This sordid affair
Is ending in tears

:negman:

Windam

Scaley member
There was a time
Dark and divine
Exciting and new
Shameful and true
Free to explore
We had it all
Towering trust
Insatiable lust
Clouding the truth
Both of us knew
This sordid affair
Is ending in tears

:negman:

wow t-swizzy is killin' it

watch out lil' wayne

there's a new rapper on the streets

and she's out for mens blood

zeemumu

Wait what? All I read in that comic was that he asked if she wanted to get coffee, she said yes and gave him her number, then didn't reply because she only said yes to not upset him with a rejection. Where are you two getting all of these assumptions about his assumptions from? You may be overthinking this comic. Windam's using the comic to indirectly voice his "pls respond" frustrations, you're delving into the psyche of a stick figure based off of a few panels and seemed to have missed the point of the comic, and I'm just sitting here like "yep, those are stick figures."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom