• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Y'all fucking asked for it. Still the GOAT post. PEACE.

~I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end it doesn't even matter~
yuzuriha_inori___forum_signature_by_noctak-d5tl0w6.png
I loved that thread.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=571565

zeemumu

Our avatars pretty much serve as our signatures. Anime with Linkin Park quote is something that would have been my signature in junior high. That's about the time I discovered the rest of the internet.

Clydefrog

Our avatars pretty much serve as our signatures. Anime with Linkin Park quote is something that would have been my signature in junior high. That's about the time I discovered the rest of the internet.

you changed your avatar since you posted this, right?

or i'm insane.

MutFox

Banned
Yeah sometimes you just want to get the fuck away from your SO. It can be exhausting.

#singlelifeisbestlife

I can't believe I miss single life. :|
Though at the same time I'm pretty lucky to have her, she's really great.
But then I think of all the other potential GF's out there. :|

I'd never cheat, but if I say I want a break, that could be a poor life choice.

Prepare to be bombarded with middle finger snapchats from her

Haha, I don't think she reads my GAF stuff...
That I know of...

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I can't believe I miss single life. :|
Though at the same time I'm pretty lucky to have her, she's really great.
But then I think of all the other potential GF's out there. :|

I'd never cheat, but if I say I want a break, that could be a poor life choice.
I feel you.

I've been enjoying the freedom of being single for far too long. My girlfriend is awesome and it's kind of creepy how much in sync we are at times, but not having an entire week just for myself nor being able to sniff butts around kind of pains me.

OH WELL.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I put Fallout New Vegas on a 10 month break or so, so I can relate.

Shit is still as glitchy as ever, but for some obscure reason it seems even more crash-prone. Maybe the bugs nested while I was away.

Fake PS: How odd, the Strip part of the game is a neverending, BORING AS FUCK go-to-a then-point-to-b then-return-to-a collectaton. It makes me want to die. Give me some ghoulish BB to regal my ears, at least. You know shit is wrong when navigating the wastelands is more enjoyable than post-apocalyptic Las Vegas.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
A former coworker just tweeted a picture of a cucumber sandwich, which is only second to cucumber water in the silly scale.

It also gave me the perfect oportunity to post this jif:

8ynQUrj.gif

I'd spit it out, too. Worst vegetable not called cauliflower.

Risgroo

Christ, every single Project Cars thread gets invaded by fucking Driveclub stans, and I need to vent AAAAAHHHH.
NeoGAF was a mistake.

MutFox

Banned
Thanks peeps, you guys knew just what to say. :p
That's why I love you all here. :)

On another note, fallout Vegas,
I stopped playing shortly after getting to the strip. :|

Also project cars will be mine. On Pc.
Probably not at launch, but it will be mine.
Wish there were more Japanese cars though.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Christ, every single Project Cars thread gets invaded by fucking Driveclub stans, and I need to vent AAAAAHHHH.
NeoGAF was a mistake.
Car games remind me of soccer in the way they bring the worst out of fans. It's like Mario vs Sonic, only with grown ass adults.

On another note, fallout Vegas,
I stopped playing shortly after getting to the strip. :|
Ironically, I checked Wikia's massive archive to see the official timeline (no, I didn't play the original games, FORGIVE ME, TIDDUMS) and the lore is *incredible*. I wish there were a bunch of novels digging into it instead of random computer notes here and there faintly painting the big picture of what happened right before shit went down and shortly after.

Risgroo

Also project cars will be mine. On Pc.
Probably not at launch, but it will be mine.
Wish there were more Japanese cars though.
Yeah, it's still got a few holes in its car line-up. I'm not that into Japanese cars, but I hope they release some DLC packs soonish. I don't need 40 different Skylines, but I'd appreciate a GT-R and an NSX. And a few Ferraris wouldn't hurt.

The cars that are available are really fun to drive tho, track day cars, LMP1/2s, some classic and fictional Formula cars etc. And that thing Vin Diesel was lifting in Furious 7 is coming soon! :D
Car games remind me of soccer in the way they bring the worst out of fans. It's like Mario vs Sonic, only with grown ass adults.
Hahah yeah, but most car games have great communities once people settle down a bit. Except Driveclub. I don't trust people who like that game, and it seems like a lot of the guys talking about Driveclub are also found in The Order threads. Eww.
Fuck Driveclub. Seriously.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I just found out that you can double bold your shit for added effect and now my life is complete.

Evilore removing the function in 3, 2...

Edit: Let's think big. Let's think TRIPLE BOLD.

Yet another edit: Nah, double is the limit.

Risgroo

My god what a hilarious thing this is out of context. Well, no, it was hilarious and ridiculous in the movie too.

Project CARS finishes in 30 minutes :D
Voldemort is adorable in that movie <3 EH HEH HEH
And have fun with CARS, breh. It's amazing. I left my wheel and PC at my parents' house, so I won't be able to play until June boooooo!
This how I see it.

KBJIG8S.png

I browse NeoGAF slightly zoomed in, so there is that.

6DKSh99.gif

MutFox

Banned
31403BEFD00407DF9D16EBDDE500EB7FE32E18B3

Ranked up to Distinguished Master Guardian last night! :D
I love Counter-Strike: Global Operations.
Competition is fierce. :p

Hahah yeah, but most car games have great communities once people settle down a bit. Except Driveclub. I don't trust people who like that game, and it seems like a lot of the guys talking about Driveclub are also found in The Order threads. Eww.
Fuck Driveclub. Seriously.

Well, if they're also in The Order threads I think it's safe to say they're a stan of the "Sony can do no wrong" variety. Oh and they have NO TASTE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom