• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I turned on a private session in Spotify once for Taylor Swift.

Then I just stopped giving a fuck. Of course now I can't listen to her on Spotify anyway because "Grr, I need more money." Her transparency isn't cute.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Just get into Tidal, bro.

gv7c5kE.gif

TIDAL's floppage is the greatest musical justice in recent history.

"We're about the artists." Gathers people worth billions collectively to whine about not getting enough money. Maybe if they had actual independent artists vouching for them and didn't try to make it seem like they were changing the world, people wouldn't have gotten so angry.

Risgroo

Hey, artists like Deadma5 are pretty much starving these days. I heard he couldn't even afford to get his new McLaren P1 a le awesome lulz meme paint job, so it doesn't even match his old 458. Please save Deadmau5. #TIDALforALL

I couldn't even make it 5 minutes into that press conf, fucking hell.

zeemumu

This has been me for the past few years whenever the room is quiet and it's just me and my thoughts

tumblr_lx5q33m7ub1qew3w6.gif

I'm working on putting that time to better use.

Hey, artists like Deadma5 are pretty much starving these days. I heard he couldn't even afford to get his new McLaren P1 a le awesome lulz meme paint job, so it doesn't even match his old 458. Please save Deadmau5. #TIDALforALL
I couldn't even make it 5 minutes into that press conf, fucking hell.

tumblr_nmzd2xhy3w1rzkjt5o1_540.jpg

Truly delusions of grandeur in its purest form.

zeemumu

So I read the synopsis for Dragon Ball Z Revival of F. I thought that they were joking when they said that Frieza trained for a few months and was able to rival Goku by training in that short amount of time.

The sexual implications are too much. Fuller knows what he's doing.

Bahahahah
Beysusmin Franklin, saviour of music.

Some of the tweets about that conference were golden too.

Especially those of the type calling out all these prominent black artists who have been mum about all the protests/riots taking the time to bring attention to an issue that affects their bottom line. Rather than you know using their fame to bring more attention to something that actually matters.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
TIDAL's floppage is the greatest musical justice in recent history.

"We're about the artists." Gathers people worth billions collectively to whine about not getting enough money. Maybe if they had actual independent artists vouching for them and didn't try to make it seem like they were changing the world, people wouldn't have gotten so angry.

That's what happens when you load your cool aid with coke. God, I smelled clusterfuck from the very second it was announced, and I'm always incredibly open when it comes to startups.

The sexual implications are too much. Fuller knows what he's doing.

I'm shocked Tumblr is still working.

On the bright side, Del Toro can divert his extra work towards the Haunted Mansion reboot.

I feel like we may see Jim Cameron's Battle Angel Alita before that....

Edit: Deadma5 is a dickhead.

That's what happens when you load your cool aid with coke. God, I smelled clusterfuck from the very second it was announced, and I'm always incredibly open when it comes to startups.

My favorite bit of the whole fiasco was Daft Puke stans in the threads acting all disappointed in them because they've "always put the art before the money." The delusion lmao.

Edit: Deadma5 is a dickhead.

He also makes shite music. Poor him.

I'm getting kinda tempted to purchase a PS4 for all those games I won't play.

fml

lmao what games?

Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, ???, ???, ???

The Order? Knack? Killzone Shadow Fall? ¡Basura!

For everything else there's PC. Given Sony's first party game this gen I'm not expecting much to be announced at E3 that would actually make me want to purchase a PSQuatro. This gen was a mistake. It's nothing but trash.

The only current PS4 game I have any interest in is Final Fantasy Type-0. There's some games down the line I want so I'm sure I'll get a PS4 eventually, but I'm in no rush.

The Wii U is the only next gen system I think has enough games to warrant owning currently, at least personally. I plan to get one in the near future.

(Though my 3DS and Vita have been plenty this past while.)

Honestly, Uncharted 4 is it for me. And maybe Final fantasy XV I guess. But I'm tempted to just wait an extra year for an inevitable PC release.

The Last of Us remaster is tempting... And I have a sickly fixation with MGS despite hating it.

Not a REMASTER of a nearly two year old game being your main temptation. Sad state of affairs currently.

What about Final Fantasy XV? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Don't buy a console for two games. Don't do what I do. It's a bad decision, fiscally.
Basically myself through the last gen. I should know better by now, tbqh.

What about Final Fantasy XV? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh you.

Also, I think I broke a new record. Over 20 minutes, one driver reinstallation and 10 computer resets to launch Fallout: New Vegas.

Fuck off and die, Bethesda.

The only game I'd buy a console for would be if Microsoft brought back 1 v 100 again. That was fucking great.

I will seriously consider a ps4 if Red Dead 2 doesn't release day and date on pc though.

The only game I'd buy a console for would be if Microsoft brought back 1 v 100 again. That was fucking great.

I will seriously consider a ps4 if Red Dead 2 doesn't release day and date on pc though.
I'd buy an XBone if MS started using Rare properly, even though it's the console I care for least.

Also I am currently sitting in an airport with a bucket of coffee after having been awake for approximately 22 hours straight. Excluding a half an hour nap on the airport floor before the departures lounge opened. I am pain.

Edit: when I say bucket, by the way, I do mean bucket -

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not going to miss threads on Gaf about how fat Jonah Hill is or isn't.

zeemumu

Did you guys know that you can find out who quoted you by hitting the search feature and typing in your name and selecting "show posts" ? Am I a Slowpoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom