• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Orphan Black's already been renewed for season four.

clone-dance-party8.gif
How's the new season anyway? S2 was enjoyable, but the slump was real. They just couldn't keep the plot together.

As interesting as the league of extraordinary gentlemen was, it was a mess.

It had wonderful art direction and that was about it. Shame, because the comics are incredible.

zeemumu

How's the new season anyway? S2 was enjoyable, but the slump was real. They just couldn't keep the plot together.

It had wonderful art direction and that was about it. Shame, because the comics are incredible.

Comic adaptations that aren't Marvel or DC tend to be make for poor adaptations

That said, The Spirit is a guilty pleasure of mine.

zeemumu

Penny Dreadful is heavily inspired by it. You might like the show.

So I've heard. I should get into it. It's got points for having Eva Green, who was the only reason I made it through Dark Shadows.

Sigh, I'd get back into archery if I had the time...

Nah, she's right. I'd rather refrain from touching politics here, unless is to pile on the random bellend of the week.

Oh hey don't get me wrong, I didn't want a legit discussion, I just don't want to jumped on for any reason.

I LIKE THE GREENS YO was basically all I was getting at. I don't care if you agree or disagree, that's up to you, it's whatever. You're all chill so it just seemed a friendlier place to be able to do it. And it was :D

Anyway yes that song is a good song. As is this.

AT THE RIGHT PLACE
AT THE RIGHT TIME
I'LL BE DEAD WRONG
AND YOU'LL BE JUST FINE

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
New Vegas is done. I won't even bother with the DLC, it was so underwhelming.

Now onto Far Cry 2. It's surprisingly decent so far.

#datbacklog

It's p good so far after three episodes.

They're finally expanding on the plot instead of introducing a bunch of new elements like they did in season two. Alison's crazy shenanigans continue to be a highlight. #queen

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
That is demonstrably false when it comes to gay men.

Daddy chasing is real.
It's somewhat false in the straight world, too. Well, there's no chasing as far as I know, but picking up younger girls is as easy as it gets as long as you keep in shape*.

*so many people, men and women, stop giving a shit about their health once their reach their 30's, when they should be putting even more effort into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom