• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Watching Penny Dreadful S2E2 wooooooo!
T-Dalt
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png

T-Dalt's beard
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png

Eva Green
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png

I fucking love this show, shame it's not that popular.

EDIT: OH JESUS FUCK THIS SCENE. NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE. I'm sleeping with the lights on tonight. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.
Oh man I forgot this show is back. Will watch asap :D

Turin

Banned
GoT:
Hmmmm. Dany being an endgame anti-villain confirmed?

"Take heart good fellow, there was no intention to offend, he was simply mocking you in a good natured manner isn't it."

Ayyyyyyyyyy.

T-Dalt
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png

T-Dalt's beard
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png

Eva Green
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png

EDIT: OH JESUS FUCK THIS SCENE. NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE. I'm sleeping with the lights on tonight. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

As was the case last year, once that show gets past the first episode, it's damn good tv.

Now, we've all seen some fucked up shit but I never thought I'd actually see a baby getting eviscerated on television. D:

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Not a huge fan of Bloodstained's art, tbh. Too... cookie cutter?

Anyhow, now I'm in the market for a TN, Freesync (fuck, it turns out my graphics card is not compatible :( ) display that doesn't suck cock. My old Samsung one is barely usable ATM for photo editing (no colour finesse at all, so much blending) and now that I'm back into gaming it's clear that its performance is not particularly great.

I wonder if there are any models that won't require me to lose a kidney.

T-Dalt
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png

T-Dalt's beard
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png

Eva Green
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png

AAAAAAAAAAH, LET ME CATCH UP FIRST.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm hardly a fan, but his performance in Penny Dreadful is jawdropping.

Incredible chemistry with Eva Green, too. They have this father-daughter-something-fucked-up-else thing going on that really elevates the show.

Risgroo

I can't remember much of him as Bond, but he's absolutely incredible in Hot Fuzz. A slasher...of prices!
Oh man I forgot this show is back. Will watch asap :D
Yass! Secret best show right now.
As was the case last year, once that show gets past the first episode, it's damn good tv.

Now, we've all seen some fucked up shit but I never thought I'd actually see a baby getting eviscerated on television. D:
Yep, I still can't believe that shit happened, eww.

AAAAAAAAAAH, LET ME CATCH UP FIRST.
STOP WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING AND START WATCHING

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Is Caca Rae Jepsen's latest single the most egregious example in recent times of a "hit song" shoehorned into the radio formula?

y/n

And Tom Hanks... I thought he had integrity :-|

I take it you really, really, really, really, really don't like her.

Also that song's old news. Although it's probably a summer smash in waiting. Get into her second single All That instead. It's genuinely good (although I like CRJ in general anyway.)

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I take it you really, really, really, really, really don't like her.

Also that song's old news. Although it's probably a summer smash in waiting. Get into her second single All That instead. It's genuinely good (although I like CRJ in general anyway.)

That's a surprisingly nice song.

My thing with CRJ is that everything about her seems forced by her label, top to bottom. Reminds me of a more pleasant, less egotistical version of Ariana Glande.

I don't really mind some of her songs. Heck, I enjoyed Call me maybe in a completely non ironic manner.

Her first few albums are very stripped back affairs. Also her Curiosity EP which preceded her album Kiss is more acoustic in nature as well. Incidentally, the EP version of Curiosity (AKA The Hymen Anthem) shits all over the album version.

Her more recent efforts are definitely more label driven. But I don't consider it a detriment. I genuinely think Kiss is one of the greatest pieces of bubblegum pop fluff ever produced. Katy Perry tried it with Teenage Dream.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I cannot fucking believe THE FUCKING WALL STREET JOURNAL spoiled me the latest episode of Game of Thrones with a giant image of
Grey Worm being kissed by Misandey

Fuck everything already.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Penny Dreadful just put GoT on notice.

This level of fuckedupness cannot be upped without alerting the authorities.

Hell, I'm sure Showtime is getting all kinds of complains.

Ugh, time to add Penny Dreadful to the list.

I gues im adding if to the lust as well. I need to know
Just be alerted that the first episode is about as slow as it is pretty. Which is to say, a lot.

Then Eva Green comes in and sends back every other working actress on TV to acting school.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
*Except Tatiana Maslany. Who own da throne?

Tat kills her part, but Eva Green's intensity is something else. There are a couple of episodes that will literally make your jaw drop.

I can't really compare since their parts are so different. Green, tho... her performance in S1 is a thing to behold. Just like Tat, she MAKES the show. And T-Dalt is the shit, mind you.

Edit:

jorQbib.jpg

These two. What a riot.

zeemumu

Eva made that 300 sequel for me.

"You fight better than you fuck."

So good. The Cersei Lannister comes way too late as Spartan reinforcements are apparently known to do. She's also the only reason to watch Dark Shadows.

If someone makes a decent avatar the last Airbender live action remake I'd like her to be Azula. I think she's too old for that role though.

Turin

Banned
Tat kills her part, but Eva Green's intensity is something else. There are a couple of episodes that will literally make your jaw drop.

I can't really compare since their parts are so different. Green, tho... her performance in S1 is a thing to behold. Just like Tat, she MAKES the show. And T-Dalt is the shit, mind you.

Edit:

jorQbib.jpg

These two. What a riot.

I love how they get maximum use out of each character.

Eva made that 300 sequel for me.

"You fight better than you fuck."

So good. The Cersei Lannister comes way too late as Spartan reinforcements are apparently known to do. She's also the only reason to watch Dark Shadows.

If someone makes a decent avatar the last Airbender live action remake I'd like her to be Azula. I think she's too old for that role though.

She also looked pretty rad in that armor.

tumblr_mzptdvE2m81qdtxsgo5_500.gif

Risgroo

Ugh, time to add Penny Dreadful to the list.

Years & Years - King

Bee tee dubz get into this bop. Courtesy of Em from beyond the grave.

I gues im adding if to the lust as well. I need to know
Fuck everything else on your lists.

And that chune is pretty good.

Now I want to watch S1 again :negmon:
She also looked pretty rad in that armor.

tumblr_mzptdvE2m81qdtxsgo5_500.gif
She looked pretty good out of it too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom