• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
Ok58l4J.jpg

LMAO

Having finished the initial Mistborn trilogy it's time to play the game: Tell Jake What to Read Next.

14201.jpg

Lengthy but fairly unique historical fantasy novel set in early 19th century London. The twist is magic is real and stuff. Oh and Napoleon is still a dick wad overcompensating for general French inferiority to the British. Getting a BBC mini series very soon. Would like to read before I watch.

17910124.jpg

Shorter than the other book (although the sequel The Providence of Fire is already out so that will be next if I read this.) Also very political intrigue heavy fantasy. GRRM's impact. Leaning toward this one.

Risgroo

This F1 race is boring as shit, but at least Lotus are making the most of their Mad Max sponsor deal:
WXYhnT4.gif

hmfmJh6.png

What a lovely day.
Having finished the initial Mistborn trilogy it's time to play the game: Tell Jake What to Read Next.
17910124.jpg

Shorter than the other book (although the sequel The Providence of Fire is already out so that will be next if I read this.) Also very political intrigue heavy fantasy. GRRM's impact. Leaning toward this one.

I like the cover, so this one wins.

I hate it when I accidentally scream out Voldemort's name during sex.

An all too quotidian problem.

I like the cover, so this one wins.

I was going for that one and then you voted for it. That gives it two votes. It's the winner!

I've read five chapters so far. Already great. Get into it.

Risgroo

I was going for that one and then you voted for it. That gives it two votes. It's the winner!

I've read five chapters so far. Already great. Get into it.

Yasss!
I really should read more. Once I actually get going I finish most books in a few days, but I never feel like starting anything. Gonna try to finish a few during the summer :)

zeemumu

Also, Konami may be the most inept company in the business. Sack the entire board right now, burn the building, salt its ashes and start anew.

Probably not. They might be the LARGEST inept company but certainly not the most inept, but I'd really like to know what their plan is right now. They seem to want to double down on Metal Gear, but with Kojima gone and the new Silent Hills game cancelled, I don't know how they plan to accomplish anything.

Risgroo

Watching Penny Dreadful S2E2 wooooooo!
T-Dalt
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png

T-Dalt's beard
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png

Eva Green
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png
LVQlxra.png

I fucking love this show, shame it's not that popular.

EDIT: OH JESUS FUCK THIS SCENE. NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE. I'm sleeping with the lights on tonight. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom