• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risgroo

So much research required just to understand yo posts :S
Gandalf.manuscripts.png

Kevyt

Double penetration yes or no?

Wat... o.o

DPYoN stands for Double Play, when you are about to make a risky move in a poker game, and hence the yes or no. As a player you have to decide and weight the cons and pros of a double play.

Any poker fans/players here?

But jeez jake, what's on your mind? :p

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Mad Max was the sistine chapel of motorized mayhem.

I live.

It may also be the harbringer of a new wave of female driven action films. I feel like Power Vag would be a good name for the genre.

Kevyt

980ti ordered from Amazon.

909 AUD incl shipping.

Why did our dollar have to crash, WHY

Tiddums plz... after the 970 fiasco, you buy a 980 ti? Wat.

inb4 memory allocation problems from cut down SMM, not fully 6gb. I can almost see it now.

I really hope not though, but that PR fiasco left a sour taste on my mouth. Here's hoping AMD steps it up with its upcoming flagship.

Meanwhile my 290x is doing a fine job running everything I throw at it. :3

Mah bad. :p

I really liked that wilding chieftainess. RIP. We hardly knew ye.

That was some bullshit. Game of Thrones spoilers:
I liked her too much, I knew she was doomed. But I didn't expect it to happen in the same fucking episode. And yet the Sand Snakes still live. Life isn't a song and in life the terrible characters live.

Turin

Banned
That was some bullshit. Game of Thrones spoilers:
I liked her too much, I knew she was doomed. But I didn't expect it to happen in the same fucking episode. And yet the Sand Snakes still live. Life isn't a song and in life the terrible characters live.

For real.
In one episode they made her a more interesting 3 dimensional character than others they've had waaaaaaaaay more time to work with. Now she's gone and we're stuck with fucking Obara. What the hell?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Let me catch up later, you fucks. All this "redemption" talk already got me legit excited.

Also, I'm still in awe at Mad Max. Best action film of the year if not the decade.

Yowzas.

Edit: My girlfriend is crazy conflicted about Hardy's looks. She was basically drowning in her own juices and filth through the movie and asked me if she knew the actor from something else. I showed her a few pictures afterwards and she basically jumped away from my phone. He desperatedly needs a short beard, lest not turn into 100% certified uggo according to her.

Let me catch up later, you fucks. All this "redemption" talk already got me legit excited.

Also, I'm still in awe at Mad Max. Best action film of the year if not the decade.

Yowzas.

Edit: My girlfriend is crazy conflicted about Hardy's looks. She was basically drowning in her own juices and filth through the movie and asked me if she knew the actor from something else. I showed her a few pictures afterwards and she basically jumped away from my phone. He desperatedly needs a short beard, lest not turn into 100% certified uggo according to her.

WITNESS MEEEE! I SHALL RISE TO VALHALLA WHERE IT IS SHINY AND CHROME!

Basically, anyone in here who hasn't seen Mad Max, go and fucking see it

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I bet John Carmack is fucking pleased by it. Best Rage film we never got.

*sprays mouth with paint*

Edit: Nux = secret MVP.
May he live forever in Valhalla.

She and I are of one mind. Tom Hardy ONLY looks good with a short beard.

He's gross without one tbqh.

Risgroo

The MX-5 is the cabriolet of the cheap gods. Respect.
Any cabrio gets an automatic TRASH/10 from me.
I must have had some kind of traumatic experience involving one. Maybe it was just watching that douche in the Ferrari from The Fast and the Furious, I dunno.
She and I are of one mind. Tom Hardy ONLY looks good with a short beard.

He's gross without one tbqh.

No one cared who I was till I put on the beard.

Who honestly thought this movie was a good idea? Besides movie execs of course because money.

I just reserved!

I don't understand why MS is giving Windows 10 for free...

They want as many people as possible to be on the same OS. The easiest way to do that is to make it available for free. They don't want situations in which five years from now people are still running Windows 7/8.1. They do not want W7 to be the next XP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom