• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risgroo

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
There was a chick a little while back who was real into me but the feelings weren't quite mutual. She was always prodding into my personal life, trying to learn about my hobbies and shit. When she found out I was a gamer, she suddenly pretended to know all about it. One day she saw me playing Bloodborne and said, "Oh wow, that's not like the games I normally play!" Yeah, okay. Like Candy Crush? Smh. A couple weeks later she comes over to my place and wants to surprise me. She asks me to boot up Bloodborne and tells me to pass her the controller. Confusingly, I gave her the gamepad and watched whatever "surprise" was in store. Next thing I know, she's at the entrance to the Father G fight and starts ringing the beckoning bell. At this point I'm already half out the door. So she proceeds to fight Gascoigne with her other 2 coop buddies and defeat him after about 5 minutes. She looks at me expectantly, awaiting a reply. The only words out of my mouth were: "Bitch, you had to summon for that shit?"

Haven't seen her since.

The replies are life

You sound like a real nice guy.

Wow you sound like a catch.

Either this is the biggest bullshit story in this thread or you couldn't beat Father G and got pissy when your girl showed she's a better player than you.

So, a girl learned how to play super hardcore and difficult game, specifically with the intention of impressing you and you scoffed at her because the way she did it wasn't hardcore enough?

I mean, we all have standards, but if a girl did that for me I would at least be impressed, even if I wasn't into her.

are you actually serious?

would totally marry her based off bloodborne alone.

This reeks of bullshit.

Sounds to me like she's the lucky one if she hasn't seen you since.

Re-read that to yourself. I hope you realize you're a bit of an asshole.
Brb gonna sell these guys some time share shit.
gNS2KWi.gif

zeemumu

That's very clearly a lie. No one would ever let someone else willingly touch their bloodborne save without knowing what they were going to do beforehand. And Gascoigne is the 2nd boss. What bragging rights does the dude have two bosses in? Psh, tryina' talk shit about summons. Dude probably didn't even know about the music box. *pushes up glasses that I don't wear or own*

She had work done recently definitely. I guess she got sick of people saying she looks like a Wayans brother in White Chicks. The problem is she looks worse now.

#stopcyberbullying #promoteonlinekindness #nonegativityonthissitethanku

Risgroo

She had work done recently definitely. I guess she got sick of people saying she looks like a Wayans brother in White Chicks. The problem is she looks worse now.

#stopcyberbullying #promoteonlinekindness #nonegativityonthissitethanku
What's the point of going online if you can't bully people? :(
Oh my god, Alison and Donnie making it rain and dancing in their underwear to trap music.

Episode made. I need to find gifs.

[edit]; Webm of said Alison and Donnie scene.

Slight Orphan Black S3E6 spoilers. Boo at it not having the audio.

[edit 2]: Oh my god it was a Riff Raff song. ... Let me get into the neon icon.
These two are the fucking best. Cut all other characters pls.

Kevyt

Ugh... one of the most painful things in life is
peeing after cumming.
It's a burning killing sensation that hurts so bad.

I don't understand how people into water sports do it.

Kevyt

I've never experienced a burning sensation when I take a piss after cumming.

I used to think it had something to do STD's, but
since I've never had sex
, I knew it had to be something else. I did some google search and found out that it is caused by the remains of semen stuck in the urethra. Hence the pain right within 30 minutes of ejaculation. Not everyone experiences this, but it hurts a lot.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Great. Now I'm going to have to do math.

The economist in me is saying if all things are are equal I probably can.

Not promising anything because I don't believe in promises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom