• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Gahahah, just checked out a few trailers, it's the Shadow the Hedgehog sequel I've always wanted.
KWZ1tcs.jpg

The worst part is that there's a dire need of isometric shooters in the vein of the glorious Take no Prisoners and the game itself doesn't look that bad outside of the GENOCIDE SIMULATOR DEVELOPED BY POLISH NAZIS thing.

What the fuck.

Can I have a non-genocidal isoshooter with modern tech for a change? Maybe something similar to Crusader: No Remorse.

Risgroo

The worst part is that there's a dire need of isometric shooters in the vein of the glorious Take no Prisoners and the game itself doesn't look that bad outside of the GENOCIDE SIMULATOR DEVELOPED BY POLISH NAZIS thing.

What the fuck.

Can I have a non-genocidal isoshooter with modern tech for a change? Maybe something similar to Crusader: No Remorse.
Ayy lmao, decided to look at the comments for the trailers. "Blahblahblah fuck SJWs, politically correct, lol Muslims, lol black people." I think I saw an SS avatar as well.
Seems like a pleasant bunch.

Not really familiar with the genre, but Take No Prisoners looks ace. I'm pretty unfamiliar with 90s PC gaming in general tho, haven't really played anything except Age of Empires 2, Red Alert 2, Freespace, and Total Annihilation(DA GOAT). My GOG library is decent enough, I just need to find the time to play some of the games.

zeemumu

Gahahah, just checked out a few trailers, it's the Shadow the Hedgehog sequel I've always wanted.
KWZ1tcs.jpg

I wonder how Sonic would have turned out if Sonic 06 didn't have bugs. That game is nearly unplayable purely because of load times and bugs. If you remove those it's semi-okay.

Windam

Scaley member
I just learned about a certain Hatred videogame.

What the hell is that TRASH?

I dont understand why you sjws have to comment on everything we do? I mean, if you dont like it, dont look. We are doing what we love but you people seem to only love ripping on us? Does it surprise you guys then that we make fun of you and send you threats? Go back to licking Sarkeesans boots!!!

am i doing it right

Risgroo

I dont understand why you sjws have to comment on everything we do? I mean, if you dont like it, dont look. We are doing what we love but you people seem to only love ripping on us? Does it surprise you guys then that we make fun of you and send you threats? Go back to licking Sarkeesans boots!!!

am i doing it right

Those damn social justice Windams!

#windamgate

Risgroo

I wonder how Sonic would have turned out if Sonic 06 didn't have bugs. That game is nearly unplayable purely because of load times and bugs. If you remove those it's semi-okay.
Only Sonic I've really tried is Generations, and that was super boring. Sanic should've stayed in the 90s tbh :eek:
Should I feel ashamed for wanting to climb him like a tree?

1twq4je.gif

He's a level 100 Douche Lord.
And I'm jealous as fuck.

The newest dev at my job is super annoying. He's the kind of person that everyone else thinks is funny but he's not and when he gets miserable and indignant about stuff really quickly and uses really dumb phrases and oh god shut up you twat :C

Instagram celebrities are a thing now? Woah.

Oh...uh...hi. This is awkward.

...I'm sorry Hobo, I'm sorry!

Risgroo

Why is a he a douche?
NSFW https://instagram.com/danbilzerian/
If that doesn't put you straight into DOUCHECON 1 something is wrong with you :p
Hannibal is coming back on June 4th.

Your loins better be ready.

The one week countdown commences.

I was breathing heavily yesterday when I realized how soon it was starting.

It's been too long. Hannibal's wit. Will's psychotic episodes. I missed you.

Remember to properly tag your spoilers, bebs. I probably won't be able to watch until it hits Netflix. #square

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It is true, I wasn't ready for the season finale of The Americans.

Phil starts opening himself to Liz. He's about to crack when she tells him to wait and turns up the volume to hear Reagan's speech. Meanwhile, Paige is confessing to the pastor, crying her eyes out. "They are the focus of evil in the modern world", Reagan declares, just as the camera itself focuses on Liz's hardened face, Phil almost sobbering in the background.

The undertones. So many of them. Goddamn.

Goddamn.

Wait, you actually have something resembling standards?

I will end you!

It is true, I wasn't ready for the season finale of The Americans.

Phil starts opening himself to Liz. He's about to crack when she tells him to wait and turns up the volume to hear Reagan's speech. Meanwhile, Paige is confessing to the pastor, crying her eyes out. "They are the focus of evil in the modern world", Reagan declares, just as the camera itself focuses on Liz's hardened face, Phil almost sobbering in the background.

The undertones. So many of them. Goddamn.

Goddamn.

Yaaaaaaaassssssss.

Greatest scene on the show ever. One of the greatest scenes on television ever. I'm still not over it. :negman

Kevyt

That's why I used "one of" and not "the greatest". I cover my bases with this shit.

Season two finale is still so surreal. Game of Thrones will never.

Funny because then all the TV shows you watch have some of the greatest moments in TV and stuff... :p

Seems to me like you're easily impressionable. ;)

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Nah man, Hannibal and The Americans are incredible. I put them along Justified in the "quietly awesome" show category.

Few people watch them and there's not a lot of hype around them, but they fucking kill it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom