• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risgroo

Florence + The Machine. New album. On Spotify now. Yasssss.
Queen of Peace is amazing, and Hiding is a bonus track bop.

tfUEXEj.gif

And the title track gets points for basically turning into the Conan the Barbarian soundtrack towards the end.

Who honestly thought this movie was a good idea? Besides movie execs of course because money.
I'm sure having crusty Arnold protect Sarah Connor was Jim Cameron's plan all along.
When Genysasiysys releases the series is officially gonna have more bad movies than good, hah. Hell, even T2 is a bit goofy these days, even if it's a lot of fun. T1 is a fucking masterpiece tho.
For anyone wondering

This means I'm going to America

To watch a shitload of punk bands for 3 days

I am pumped aaaaaaaas fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Wooo! When is it? :eek:

Man, I haven't even been to a concert since NIN a year ago, gotta step it up. All the good artists only play festivals tho, which isn't really my thing.
But I'm going to the British Grand Prix in about a month, so I won't complain :D
Gonna try to kidnap my bae Jenson Button.

I am pumped ass fuck.

Kevyt

For anyone wondering

This means I'm going to America

To watch a shitload of punk bands for 3 days

I am pumped aaaaaaaas fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I always thought you were 'Murican. I am so close-minded, I always assume everyone in Gaf is 'Murican unless stated otherwise. :p

What city/state are you visiting and what bands?

Wooo! When is it? :eek:

Man, I haven't even been to a concert since NIN a year ago, gotta step it up. All the good artists only play festivals tho, which isn't really my thing.
But I'm going to the British Grand Prix in about a month, so I won't complain :D
Gonna try to kidnap my bae Jenson Button.

I am pumped ass fuck.
End of October/start of November. I've been wanting to go for years, and just thought "Fuck it. I've got a steady income, just got some extra money for overtime, why the fuck not?".

Silverstone right? I bet my dad and sister would be jealous of you.

I always thought you were 'Murican. I am so close-minded, I always assume everyone in Gaf is 'Murican unless stated otherwise. :p

What city/state are you visiting and what bands?

Haha, if it helps I assume everyone here is American too, strangely.

Gainesville, FL. This is the lineup. Probably most well known are Lagwagon and...uh...Chris Gethard. AKA this guy from Broad City I suppose:

tumblr_n3sn2d7OrB1twrv77o3_500.png

Risgroo

End of October/start of November. I've been wanting to go for years, and just thought "Fuck it. I've got a steady income, just got some extra money for overtime, why the fuck not?".

Silverstone right? I bet my dad and sister would be jealous of you.

Ooh, nice. Sometimes you just gotta treat yo self!
And yeah, it's at Silverstone. Ridiculously expensive, but I always get so bummed whenever summer's over and I haven't gone to a race. I should have done it last year, but I went to fucking Shagaluf with my mates instead. What an absolute shithole that was, hahah.

Mother and Which Witch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
QUEEN>>>>>>>>>>
New Florence isn't showing up on my Spotify :c :c :c

Not on mine yet either. Should be up tomorrow. That's when it releases here.

Booo. It's tomorrow already in some places it should be out for all now.

I wanna listen to it :c
Look at these fucking plebs
gNS2KWi.gif

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I've missed my tongue ring so much. Like hello baby. Also I may be slightly tipsy. Thank god for autocorrect.
Mr star wars is wearing his Goth stuff. Lawd help me.

Couple of things. Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut is the shit.

Florence's new album is the shit. Queen of Peace, Various Storms and Saints (chills goddamn), Long & Lost, Third Eye, Mother, Hiding, Make Up Your Mind, Which Witch >>>>>>>>> The pre album singles were the weakest songs tbh. Carry on.

Risgroo

Added you, bb.
Yaaaay <3
Couple of things. Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut is the shit.

Florence's new album is the shit. Queen of Peace, Various Storms and Saints (chills goddamn), Long & Lost, Third Eye, Mother, Hiding, Make Up Your Mind, Which Witch >>>>>>>>> The pre album singles were the weakest songs tbh. Carry on.

Mhmmmmm, fantastic album. Queen of Peace is still my fave tho.

And I really should get into Deus Ex. #2manygamez

PSA LA Noire Complete is only $6 on Amazon right now.

Get into it. It's $6.44 for me because Amazon decided to finally start collecting tax here in Ohio. The one reason to live here gone.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
PSA LA Noire Complete is only $6 on Amazon right now.

Get into it. It's $6.44 for me because Amazon decided to finally start collecting tax here in Ohio. The one reason to live here gone.

Well, don't you have some delicious Amish food? There has to be something else besides prairie dogs.

My haul:
LA Noire Complete $6
Valiant Hearts $3.75
Bastion $3.75
Arkham Asylum GOTY $5
Arkham City GOTY $5
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory GOAT $5

I feel used.

Well, don't you have some delicious Amish food? There has to be something else besides prairie dogs.

That we do. The pumpkin bars around here in the fall are to die for. The only way I ever eat pumpkin tbqh.

[2:17:52 AM] Joshua: reminds me of the girl I dated that had a edward dildo that you could put in the fridge (rofl)
[2:18:12 AM] James: I understood everything up to dildo
[2:18:24 AM] James: after that I don't get it
[2:18:41 AM] Joshua: I guess vampires are cold? I dunno
[2:18:58 AM] James: they don't pump blood
[2:19:05 AM] James: what's running to his penis?
[2:19:13 AM] Jake: Well speaking as a gay male, I really do not want anything cold near my hole.
[2:19:19 AM] Joshua: lol
[2:19:30 AM] Joshua: it was pretty weird when she showed it to me
[2:19:40 AM] James: why would she show it to you?
[2:19:51 AM] Joshua: cause?
[2:20:03 AM] James: that's like me showing my girlfriend my amiibos
[2:20:18 AM] Joshua: I wouldn't put it past you ayooo
[2:20:31 AM] James: I don't know why I bought them
[2:20:39 AM] James: I have a Samus and Link one in case they eer sell out
[2:20:39 AM] Joshua: I mean eventually when you spend a lot of time with them they are bound to see them lol
[2:20:55 AM] James: But an edward one?
[2:21:00 AM] James: how do they model that?
[2:21:10 AM] Joshua: idk and I don't want to google that
[2:21:19 AM] James: couldn't you slap a twiligh tpicture on any old dildo?
[2:21:33 AM] Joshua: but does it glisten with jewels

Skype man. Idek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom