• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

It's cloudy today.

DI1dVE9.gif

This feels like déjà vu.

I need more friends

Well

I need a friend who'd be willing to put up with sharing a flat/house with me

I don't want it to be another year and for me to be 25 and still living with my parents :C

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Computer freezes on start-up. Can't find the reason. I try to restore the system, check hardware conflicts, do everything I can. No joy.

Then I uninstall Avast because the free license ran out and lo and behold, the computer magically fixes itself.

Fuck Avast.

Bizarre event of the day (and possibly week/month/year/quite some time):

Buying probably the biggest rock/metal/alternative music magazine in the country, Kerrang, because YOUR FRIEND IS ON THE COVER. AND HAS A TWO PAGE FEATURE.

7PMSnVy.jpg

I KNOW THAT GUY IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT, HE HAS THE SAME AMOUNT OF COVER SPACE AS LEMMY, THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE

Risgroo

There's just too much to process in that pic. The skelly man, Fred Durst, that guy with the red hair, and the mountain man's arm.
#art

That's v cool, and he's p cute.

Also lmao @ Babymetal.

Will's a legit babe

Also Creeper are legit great y'all should listen to them

COME BACK WHEN YOUR FRIEND IS LEMMY

Jelly af

Apparently my dad went drinking with Lemmy once. Not really anything to do with anything but you know.

Super happy for him/Creeper. The more punx representation in the mainstream, the better

And what is going on with Five Finger Death Punch? Did they drink too much Monster Energy™?
p19nkuukn11jvi3ktrlb16fc4288_L_900.jpg

...I tried reading the article but I couldn't get past the picture of the singer with the mic on a mic stand that...ok give me a second

It's a golden mic stand, with a spine that has bullets sticking out of it, with a skull on top, which has a knuckle duster in it's mouth, then breaking out the top of the skull there's a hand holding a gun pointing into his face.

I'm not even kidding. I'm tempted to take a photo it's so ludicrous.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
That picture is indeed tragic. I'm ashamed to say I still listen to the Bizkit's first albums from time to time.

Sorry.

On a happier note...

pUlpx2r.gif

It looks like I'll be doing some of that this weekend ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I hadn't had a decent donut until I was like 16-18 or so. Prior I'd only had sort of slightly old stuff from the supermarket that was neither crispy nor moist enough. The first time I had one that wasn't like a day past its prime it was so good.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I'm more of a croissant person.

Krispy Kremes is shit. I much rather have a random local one.

But what I like better is that you can get great sammiches and stuff like that. or at least in LA.

I dunno if Funky will agree, but I love Spanish style churros instead of what you get in America.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I hadn't had a decent donut until I was like 16-18 or so. Prior I'd only had sort of slightly old stuff from the supermarket that was neither crispy nor moist enough. The first time I had one that wasn't like a day past its prime it was so good.

As far as bakery products go, the difference between a fresh and an old donut is staggering. Old donuts are meh. Fresh, quality donuts are godly. No fillings needed.

Also, KK is meh.

I dunno if Funky will agree, but I love Spanish style churros instead of what you get in America.

Nothing on them but white sugar, served with chocolate thick as pitch.

There's only one right way of eating churros, and that's the Spanish way. Other countries are just pretending.

I like topping and bottoming. I like being dominant or submissive.

It all depends on my mood really. I leave no option off the table tbqh. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

wine o’clock, n.: an appropriate time of day for starting to drink wine.

My use of this has now been vindicated by the Oxford English dictionary. Yaaaaaaaaaassssssss.

And I know that she's capable of anything, it's riveting
But when you wake up she's always gone, gone, gone

In the night she hears them calling
In the night she's dancing to relieve the pain
She'll never walk away (I don't think you understand)
In the night when she comes crawling
Dollar bills and tears keep falling down her face
She'll never walk away (I don't think you understand)

0oW1pV9.jpg

God, I hate Ed Shitran.

At least his collab with Lana wasn't too bad. Lana sounds as bored as ever on it tho. Querl needs to quit making music. She's clearly not into it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom