• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
Still haven't started MGSV yet. Probably won't for a while.

But gentleman, of course it's going to be weird and absurd as fuck. You have to know that going in.

tumblr_ntsc3ey2S61siczvio1_1280.jpg

Nice.

I haven't done an art fart post in a while. Hmmmmmm.

Can't remember if I posted this before.

can_you_feel_it___by_thelastofdays-d8x5hec.jpg

zeemumu

I just finished MGS1. In those last two boss fights, my worst enemy was the controls. I have a lot more respect for the final boss fight in MGS4 after seeing how much they improved off of the last one of this one since they're both more or less trying to do the same thing. I had fun though. It's a good game. On to MGS2.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The Man from U.N.C.L.E. is proof of Guy Ritchie having lost it.

Madonna truly sucked his life power out of him.

B- grade.

Alicia Vikander made my heart hurt, though. That girl is painfully cute.

Trash.
1 and 3 are great :)

Just as long as you stick with the definitive version of 1 (Twin Snakes) it's alright.

The Man from U.N.C.L.E. is proof of Guy Ritchie having lost it.

Madonna truly sucked his life power out of him.

B- grade.

Alicia Vikander made my heart hurt, though. That girl is painfully cute.

She is relevant to my interests, yes. I thought it was a solid flick, like a 6.5/10 or something. The moment where they go 30 way split screen was horrible imo, and the mulitple moments where they show something subtly then explicitly spell it out for you detracted from the film imo. But realistically this guy has done mediocrity before and he will do it again. Rock 'n Rolla was aggressively average.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm watching Me and Earl and the Dying Earl in an hour and it's going to be amazing and I love it.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Getting into the second season of Masters of Sex.

Everybody who should be having sex, aren't. Everybody who shouldn't be having sex, are.

Hmm, I would have said he could fall into a volcano.

But I suppose taking a hike would be acceptable. In the Himalayas. Then he can join a group of Tibetan monks and take a vow of silence so he never unleashes his voice on anyone ever again.

[9/7/2015 10:59:47 PM] Jake: Yeah, time flies. Time where does time go? It disappears like mist before your grasping hands.
[9/7/2015 10:59:57 PM] Jake: I need to write while drunk.
[9/7/2015 10:59:59 PM] Kevin: lol
[9/7/2015 11:00:02 PM] Kevin: lame-o
[9/7/2015 11:00:10 PM] Kevin: das some high school level writing bitch
[9/7/2015 11:00:30 PM] Jake: Yeah, but most people won't think so. I win.
[9/7/2015 11:00:43 PM] Kevin: but i'll always know
[9/7/2015 11:00:46 PM] Kevin: me
[9/7/2015 11:03:31 PM] Jake: Besides Tolkien's prose still sucks.

kek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom