• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was (mostly) talking about looks (dad-d tbh) but your life would hopefully be somewhat sorted by then. You'd have time to establish yourself in your chosen career and would hopefully be raking in some money or at least being happy with what you do. Perhaps both.

As for the stereotypical mid life crisis, don't settle and marry someone simply because of financial convenience and/or children.

Warm blood feels good, I can't control it anymore
Sweet one you should stop me there but I keep on talkin'
I would throw in the towel for you boy
'Cause you lift me up and catch me when I'm fallin' for you

JD96brz.gif

Turin

Banned
^ Yes.

Yep that's about where I'm at.

Adulthood without a job really makes you feel like shit and a worthless human being.

Both really.

I know that feeling. Very well. Getting off the ground feels like a gargantuan task.

I signed up for college in a sort of panic that I was going to be in the same place forever. We'll see what happens.

Turin

Banned
I was hoping he'd get in something bigger though.

Hugh Dancy as well.

Edit:

For whatever reason I assumed that was some kind of TV show.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
He gets elected in my screenplay "weekend at president Bernie's"

Turin

Banned
Watched the movie Upstream Color on Netflix.

It's aesthetically pleasing and about the first 1/3 of it had me interested but then I started tuning out.

The pigs were cute.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
That *is* a great picture.

Also, Galician food will destroy my waistline. So much odiously fresh seafood and beef. Good thing these fuckers seemed to build all their cities on fucking hills so you work out your sweet, tender butt into a new set of buns made of granite.

Kevyt

WPzOPVF.png

Fucking cunt.

Also, Lucian, get back in Skype, dammit.

I heard that Jake guy is a cunt.

:p

20110522.gif

Well, this has happened since I turned 26 so it's 100% correct.

Is it really? It's true though you have Omi's Cheerleader at number 1 on the billboards followed by some other song and then "Watch me nae nae" by Silento at number 3.

I mean seriously... today's music seems to lack something. Also you had more instruments, like guitars, pianos, electric guitars, and today is all mostly digital sounds and noises. xD

Risgroo

Fire tbh.

Also, I hope you're listening to Carly Rae her Emotion. A truly bright spot in mainstream pop this year. That will flop because teenagers have awful taste.

Love the singles so far, but I probably have to wait forever for the album to drop on Spotify because of this shit:
e2Mucmr.png

MP95pPe.gif

what the fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom