• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
XDRxFxR.jpg

I know what I'm doing come the next NeoGAF candy exchange.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Bruh i do this every night with my kebab.
Kebabs are fine. Ambrosia descended from Mount Olympus itself. Best drunk fodder ever, until you realize that you are eating it alone and regret hits you right in the feels, reminding you what a festering swine you are.

Piggy piggy piggy 🐷

zeemumu

Indeed. Truly, Tony Abbott is the greatest Australian PM in history.

A man who really cares about his people unless they're not white. Even suntanned may be too dark.

Of course man, because iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows, and Australia is entirely peopled with criminals, and criminals are used to having people not trust them as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.

Bonus points for getting the reference.

Cuphead

Banned
Kebabs are fine. Ambrosia descended from Mount Olympus itself. Best drunk fodder ever, until you realize that you are eating it alone and regret hits you right in the feels, reminding you what a festering swine you are.

Piggy piggy piggy 🐷
No regrets!

Strawberry milk Pepsi... get the fuck out, Japan.

And there's another thread filled with nothing but gummy candy. FUCK EVERYTHING.

[edit]: Got Dark Souls to work. Encountered the Taurus Demon. He fucked me up good. :negman:

Windam

Scaley member
Taurus Demon is the easiest fucking thing. Run up the ladder, hop down, air stab. Use the item that gives your weapon an electric charge if you have to. Do this like 3 times and he's dead.

The_Poet

Banned
Taurus Demon is the easiest fucking thing. Run up the ladder, hop down, air stab. Use the item that gives your weapon an electric charge if you have to. Do this like 3 times and he's dead.

OK Mr. Tough guy.

You did that on your first run through?

zeemumu

Strawberry milk Pepsi... get the fuck out, Japan.

And there's another thread filled with nothing but gummy candy. FUCK EVERYTHING.

[edit]: Got Dark Souls to work. Encountered the Taurus Demon. He fucked me up good. :negman:

Or go up the ladder, if you have fireboms, throw them the moment he gets to the top, two hand your weapon because your shield is useless, and get really close to him when you dodge. You'll use this tactic in a later boas fight.

If that doesn't work, I'll send one of my characers back to drop a summon sign and help you.

You using DSFix?

and fuck the tauros demon.

Yes'm.

Or go up the ladder, if you have fireboms, throw them the moment he gets to the top, two hand your weapon because your shield is useless, and get really close to him when you dodge. You'll use this tactic in a later boas fight.

If that doesn't work, I'll send one of my characers back to drop a summon sign and help you.

I'll try that. I derped and forgot I picked up firebombs from a chest.

zeemumu

The difficulty of the Taurus Demon comes from the environment. Not a lot of mobility. That seems to be the case for a lot of the giant bosses except for the gaping dragon.

Cuphead

Banned
People are posting some of the "hilarious" jokes from Sunset Overdrive and it's hurting my hype.
One being a song about diarrhea >_>

I don't care for poop-grade humor.

At least the gameplay still looks great.

MutFox

Banned
So excited about the Marvel announcements...
Was really hoping for a Captain Marvel and Black Panther movie.
(It happened! XD)

Calling it now, Captain Marvel>Wonder Woman

Toa TAK

Banned
I'm really excited myself. It's a great time for superheroes in film. I can't contain my excitement. I mean, we're getting Black Panther and The Avengers is a two parter.

I beat the Taurus Demon.

I took Windumb's advice. I just kept climbing back up the ladder after fall stabbing him. Took four times. I have a bow and a lot of wooden arrows, so now I'll be able to cheaply kill the dragon and get that sword.

I'm not actually convinced that I'm awake.

This seems too much like what everyone wanted to happen.

...though this might just be my mind rationalising so I don't have a total meltdown.

zeemumu

I beat the Taurus Demon.

I took Windumb's advice. I just kept climbing back up the ladder after fall stabbing him. Took four times. I have a bow and a lot of wooden arrows, so now I'll be able to cheaply kill the dragon and get that sword.

Getting the sword doesn't kill the dragon. You'd be better off going around it after getting the sword. You have the bell gargoyles and the moonlight butterfly to contend with, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom