• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuphead

Banned
I wonder if Farming Sim 15 fixed the problems in Farming Sim 1 and Farming sim 2 and Farming Sim 3 and Farming sim 4 and Farming Sim 5 and Farming sim 6 and Farming Sim 7 and Farming sim 8 and Farming Sim 9 and Farming sim 10 and Farming Sim 11 and Farming sim 12 and Farming Sim 13 and Farming sim 14.

Risgroo

Now I have to watch all their videos again :negman:
nx2cTC3.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
If you have internet, why do you never Skype us anymore? :(

I am Internetting on borrowed time. If it was up to me i'd be skyping with you right now so I can see you shake that Canadian booty or whatever it was we used to do.

Cuphead

Banned
Get sunset overdrive

Walk out of best buy.

Little kid selling popcorn in mah face.

"YOU WANT SOME DOPE POPCORN?"

"Will it get me high?"

"Nah man. Nah"

"Nah man"

"YOUR LOSS SUCKA"

Game gets 5 cups out of 5 for purchase experience alone.

Turin

Banned
Nah. Just another day to me, tbh.

Was gonna go see John Wick with a friend, who's birthday is on the exact same day as mine, but he worked morning-noon and I worked noon-evening.

PirateKing

Nah. Just another day to me, tbh.

Was gonna go see John Wick with a friend, who's birthday is on the exact same day as mine, but he worked morning-noon and I worked noon-evening.
Where abouts do you live?
Dark Souls II is one ugly ass game, even on PC.

I agree. I was playing it yesterday on PC as well. Too many bug and crap hit boxes as well. That downgrade made it look ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom