• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
The primary SMW lyric is from the main overworld theme

Ding dong, the witch is dead
Dee dee dee dong dong
Ding dong the witch is dead
Ding dong dingity dong

Ding dong doo ding dong,
dingity dong dong
Ding dong doo ding dong,
dingity dong!

Ding dong the witch is dead
Dee dee dee dong dong

Scrap Ghost Song

Go into music

It's your real calling

EDIT:
Someone just emailed me to tell me, basically, that the music in my game is shit. After I replied (politely, of course) I found out he's a composer. Shock

I am a musician see above

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Lol I thought you were going to post that illustration I did of me with a beard.

Just for you.
Fx3GPsI.jpg

Someone just emailed me to tell me, basically, that the music in my game is shit. After I replied (politely, of course) I found out he's a composer. Shock
Negging is the worse. People sometimes leave landscaping and housing repair adverts on my doorstep. It's like, uh, I'm perfectly happy with how my house looks right now, thank you.

Jobbs

Banned
Girls with beards or in drag are something that kinda feel particularly odd to me. There was a movie where Amanda Bynes pretended to be a guy and I just... I hated it. I hated it.

Negging is the worse. People sometimes leave landscaping and housing repair adverts on my doorstep. It's like, uh, I'm perfectly happy with how my house looks right now, thank you.

Agreed... And come on. "Your music is generic and boring" then when he links his stuff it's... Actually generic and boring

Girls with beards or in drag are something that kinda feel particularly odd to me. There was a movie where Amanda Bynes pretended to be a guy and I just... I hated it. I hated it.
She's the Man is a great movie and follows a proud lineage of Shakespeare homages. I will fight you.

Agreed... And come on. "Your music is generic and boring" then when he links his stuff it's... Actually generic and boring
Name and shame!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Building an OSX app that interrupts key events is surprising difficult.
Every framework I've found that Apple has public is low level.

Well, MarathonPicMarch time.

Such salt.

Girls with beards or in drag are something that kinda feel particularly odd to me.

Pffft. I kind of love giving women beards in Photoshop. I don't know why.

Turns out Osama Bin Laden's beard wasn't a popular choice for the recipient.

Halcyon

I just saw a gif of some weird sex stuff that I'd never seen before on Reddit. I think I'm done with the internet for the day.

Night Fakers and Fakers of old.

FUME5

I'm not sick like cough cough sneeze, I'm sick like a gnarly surgery incision from last year is apparently allowing me to get horrible infections even though it appears totally healed (that's the working theory).

Only the really lucky ones ;)

That sounds like it's going to be fun to fix.

PirateKing

Far Cry Primal is stupid pretty and... Dramatically unexciting. Imagine that -- In a Ubisoft game, no less!

I had the choice of getting that or Street Fighter 5 and I grabbed SF5. Even with the lack of content I can at least VS my friend here.

Jobbs

Banned
I had the choice of getting that or Street Fighter 5 and I grabbed SF5. Even with the lack of content I can at least VS my friend here.

After I bought Watch Dogs I took a "never again" stance with Ubisoft. My brother is here playing it though and I'm watching.

It's gorgeous.. But it has "magic vision" which I hate and the whole thing is just all Ubisofty... Homogenized, routine, safe, boring. These games -- Ubisoft games -- Just so completely lack edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom