• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Because of my exquisite taste and boyish looks, of course.

nrAlEf1.jpg

I agree about the mac and cheese though. I wouldn't eat it. But I don't eat very many gross things. I make the same lentil soup almost every day.

Misha

Banned
I've always thought about that. My senior project was kinda similar in that regard but on a much smaller scope so maybe there's a way to expand that...

combine it with a Uber like delivery service and release it in one city at first and... nevermind i looked it up and found this: https://ubereats.com/eats/dc/

i guess its not entirely the same since its not groceries and it might be possible to cut down costs by doing it in bulk

pancakes are good for stuffing yourself and then taking a nap on a nice spring morning.

go meats and eggs or go home

Because of my exquisite taste and boyish looks, of course.

I will maintain that Mac&Cheese is as gross as it's juvenile.

yeah well you're a poopy head

combine it with a Uber like delivery service and release it in one city at first and... nevermind i looked it up and found this: https://ubereats.com/eats/dc/

i guess its not entirely the same since its not groceries and it might be possible to cut down costs by doing it in bulk

i know some grocery places around me do home delivery so I guess auto ordering is the next big step? it does seem weird it hasn't happened yet given the ubiquity of connected devices.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
yogurt the gboat (greatest breakfast of all time)

jb1234

We are living in an alternate reality where this FakeGaf thread is all that exists. It's like bizarro world. It must be because I have pasty white skin and bad teeth.

I am currently a bowl of my homemade chili, it seems. I'll probably be swapping through avatars for a while, keeping things fresh. ;)

Cold pizza >>>>>> everything

Not much, brah. Might go for an xtreme and gnarly walk.

Do ittttt. I'm gonna go for a walk myself.

Hahaha!

Bagel/toast with peanut butter.

Protein Bar

Banana

Oatmeal

I'm just listing foods by now.

bananas. sandwiches. joghurt. smoothies (can be prepared the day before).
best enjoyed whilst listening to the silliest of Blink to become wide awake.

I went protein bar because...eh, don't really care for any of the others (and sandwiches are lunch foods unless it's bacon but if it's bacon that's not gonna be great for every day think of the salt)

The Blink shout is a good one though, I have an alarm system which is basically my tablet blasts Spotify at full volume. Blink has been effective in the past.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
So I got to work early today to do some stuff and the doors were closed and they haven't given me a key yet so I was forced to sit in my car in the parking lot for an hour until someone showed up. Worst way to start a week. I took a selfie because I was going mad with boredom.

While I'm on a selfie kick, this is what my second Fakepic was based on. I had to cut my hair for my job. I personally think the professional look looks terrible, but what are you gonna do.

By the way... teaching is the hardest job ever
but I love my students

You look thrilled. :p

(Did they make you shave too?)
I was ecstatic. And yes.

jb1234

So I got to work early today to do some stuff and the doors were closed and they haven't given me a key yet so I was forced to sit in my car in the parking lot for an hour until someone showed up. Worst way to start a week. I took a selfie because I was going mad with boredom.

You look thrilled. :p

(Did they make you shave too?)

Halcyon

You're rocking that sweater over dress shirt look.

Jobbs

Banned
I can't be the only one who wants to hear these lyrics.

The primary SMW lyric is from the main overworld theme

Ding dong, the witch is dead
Dee dee dee dong dong
Ding dong the witch is dead
Ding dong dingity dong

Ding dong doo ding dong,
dingity dong dong
Ding dong doo ding dong,
dingity dong!

Ding dong the witch is dead
Dee dee dee dong dong

Jobbs

Banned
Someone just emailed me to tell me, basically, that the music in my game is shit. After I replied (politely, of course) I found out he's a composer. Shock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom