• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Somehow I've never tangled with the law. Not even any temp bans! I guess I just know how to avoid the landmines. I'm a survivor. You can still berate people and say unpopular things, you just have to know how and when. So stick with me, guys.

I've been temp banned twice for stupid things I've said.

edit: oh joy, top of the page.

Halcyon

why didn't we just open a new thread again?

I don't think the mods would have looked the other way again for it. I'm not really sure why there isn't just a "general" discussion all the time, but it must maybe clutter up the front page too much for their liking.

I don't think the mods would have looked the other way again for it. I'm not really sure why there isn't just a "general" discussion all the time, but it must maybe clutter up the front page too much for their liking.

we live like parasites now. sucking the life out of a thread and invading a new one.

Halcyon

virus-scene-in-independence-day.jpg

Misha

Banned
we live like parasites now. sucking the life out of a thread and invading a new one.

well this is literally the continuing version of fakepic feburary but yeah i know what you mean

that said, it was mentioned in the OP of the RealPic thread so I like to think thats an invitation :p

Granadier

Man deserves the hell out of that award.

edit: I've switched to a mashup of Halo and Not's amazing avatar.

Awards ceremonies are bunk. It's not like people didn't already think Leo did and has been doing a great job acting. His talent has already been recognized. He doesn't need a ten dollar statue to comemorate his work too.

Granadier

Awards ceremonies are bunk. It's not like people didn't already think Leo did and has been doing a great job acting. His talent has already been recognized. He doesn't need a ten dollar statue to comemorate his work too.

It's probably more the ceremony that surrounds it. Would be like having a video game creator ceremony with all of the best creators in the world. Then you get to go up on stage in front of them and accept an award saying that the character you created in your game was better than anyone else's all year.

Still silly awards ceremony, but I can understand where the excitement and happiness comes from.

It's probably more the ceremony that surrounds it. Would be like having a video game creator ceremony with all of the best creators in the world. Then you get to go up on stage in front of them and accept an award saying that the character you created in your game was better than anyone else's all year.

Still silly awards ceremony, but I can understand where the excitement and happiness comes from.

That's not something that appeals to me either. I've enjoyed vga hosts in the past, like Joel McHale and Tim Schafer, but I don't give a care for the awards themselves. If I ever get nominated, I'll only go because I feel obligated, not because I feel honored.

Granadier

That's not something that appeals to me either. I've enjoyed vga hosts in the past, like Joel McHale and Tim Schafer, but I don't give a care for the awards themselves. If I ever get nominated, I'll only go because I feel obligated, not because I feel honored.

Definitely, to each their own. Personally I would be a nervous wreck in front of that many people, so if I won an award I would probably call in sick or something.

Halcyon

pAp3Kud.jpg

Taco Bell Canada has gone too far.

All they need now is a ketchup chips slider.

I thought the whole Doritos thing was kind of clever originally but then everyone was Doritos/Fritos/Starburst branded and it all became very trailer trash to me.

It also really clashes with their modern taco bell revamp.

modern-facility.jpg

Come here and shove your face with Cheetos.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I hate being in a community thread. It feels like sitting at the loser table while the OT tab has all the cool kids.

Jobbs

Banned
But you don't have to cut them a check. You can upgrade your Porsche to the Turbo.

Taking on this project and promising as much as I have while doing it pretty much alone has wrecked my life! You wonder why Noogy has never made another Dust type game? I know why!

Halcyon

Taking on this project and promising as much as I have while doing it pretty much alone has wrecked my life! You wonder why Noogy has never made another Dust type game? I know why!

But think of all the designer toe-rings you will be able to buy.

anigif_enhanced-23268-1401297386-2.gif

I am bad at breakfast

Someone help me with breakfast

I don't eat eggs and cereal is boring and I only ever have like 10 minutes

Bagel/toast with peanut butter.

Protein Bar

Banana

Oatmeal

I'm just listing foods by now.

Kraft is the best drunk food

But Mac&Cheese is gross.

and they made you a mod why

I don't understand why we dont' have food ordering devices built into our refrigerators yet. I mean it wouldn't help the obesity problem but the idea sounds really nice

I've always thought about that. My senior project was kinda similar in that regard but on a much smaller scope so maybe there's a way to expand that...

Symphonia

Banned
we had something special. you ruined it. going to bed.
Look, you're a lovely person, but you terrify me. It's been two responses, and you've all but said you love me. I really do hope you find someone, and that that someone is able to show you the same amount of affection after two replies as you do to them. Sadly, for you, that person is not me.

Look, you're a lovely person, but you terrify me. It's been two responses, and you've all but said you love me. I really do hope you find someone, and that that someone is able to show you the same amount of affection after two replies as you do to them. Sadly, for you, that person is not me.

*GLomp*

woah where's jeff at

edit: double post was not intended. super tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom