• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

I've never tried boxer briefs. As a youth it was tighty whiteys and then I graduated to boxers. Perhaps I should mix it up tomorrow.

Jobbs

Banned
I can never ever do tighty whiteys. Any time I see those on someone they look absolutely fucking pathetic. I associate them with a look of sad desperation at worst and self deprecating humor at best.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

They feel sooooooo good. I have two or three of them and they are by far my favorite underwear.

For men's underwear you should go here: https://www.stance.com/underwear

Even if I didn't have multiple family members working at Stance I would still recommend their product.

The "cuppage" on those don't look as secure as the Express ones. Worth a try though.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
You guys here's the secret:

Trunks are actually the best

Nope, unit falls out. Not good.

I dont much care how socks look. They're rarely seen much on me and are pure function

It's nice to have a few pairs of funky socks. Sitting down with people or putting your leg up and those funky socks show. It's just something to change up the monotony.

marrec

Banned
I dont much care how socks look. They're rarely seen much on me and are pure function

I treat them like any other accessory, with a properly sized pair of pants socks should be seen when sitting or crossing your legs, and god knows I'm not going to have a boring pair of socks when I cross up in a meeting.

Nope, unit falls out. Not good.

The Mark Weldon pocket is, shall we say, expansive. Plenty of room in there and keeps things stable, never had anything slip out.

I'd just get more of those but the Express briefs you lead me to look so good.

Misha

Banned
I'm now getting ads for stance socks

It feels weird saying this but I actually like ads these days since they remind me of things I might want to get well either that or they keep telling me about things I already got

marrec

Banned
While we're on the topic of me buying things:

I need a blanket throw for my couch.

My couch is super bright orange, do I get a blue throw? Yellow?

FloatOn

I think going forward I'm going to consult Lilith on all my clothing related purchases.

I can't stop browsing this stance site.

FUME5

While we're on the topic of me buying things:

I need a blanket throw for my couch.

My couch is super bright orange, do I get a blue throw? Yellow?

Black.

I'll spend 150 every 3-4 months though.

What? I've got a few pairs of ~$30 briefs that are date night briefs, a bunch of 2 for ~$10 briefs for work, working out and sleeping in. Wear 'em one time before they get washed, keep them until the stitching goes. After the initial outlay, I spend $50 a year max on undies.

marrec

Banned
What? I've got a few pairs of ~$30 briefs that are date night briefs, a bunch of 2 for ~$10 briefs for work, working out and sleeping in. Wear 'em one time before they get washed, keep them until the stitching goes. After the initial outlay, I spend $50 a year max on undies.

I don't do that currently, but I could see myself doing that if the trunks are decent enough. The cheap ones I get rid of as soon as they lose any elasticity and the expensive ones I'll wear until they get more threadbare. If I'm spending 30 bucks a pair for trunks then I'm probably going to get 4-5 every 4 months. :(

I still have my Mack Weldon trunks I got 7 months ago, they're going strong. So my math is probably off :lol

FUME5

Nah, if you're going to have a toilet paper vs wet wipes / correct way to wipe your arsehole, observe GAF tradtion and create a thread for it:

Do you stand up to wipe your arse/ass
MaleGAF: Do you wipe after urinating?
Does anyone else wipe standing up?
do you look after you wipe?

I think we might be due for one.

I don't do that currently, but I could see myself doing that if the trunks are decent enough. The cheap ones I get rid of as soon as they lose any elasticity and the expensive ones I'll wear until they get more threadbare. If I'm spending 30 bucks a pair for trunks then I'm probably going to get 4-5 every 4 months. :(

I still have my Mack Weldon trunks I got 7 months ago, they're going strong. So my math is probably off :lol

What the hell are you doing down there to go through them so quickly?

marrec

Banned
What the hell are you doing down there to go through them so quickly?

Nothing crazy! I probably throw them out a early but I hate the feeling of worn undies tbh.

Those express briefs look really nice though so I'm going to grab a couple pairs of those.

Jobbs

Banned
why are you acting like this isn't already (and hasn't been) a thing?

oh I know it's a thing.

I don't normally play asshole oneupsmanship but if someone tries to come at me with this wet wipe stuff I'm gonna come back with the right hook bidet knockout

it's so violent and upsetting when I snag the cord and whip the controller out of my hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom