• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
My favorite pairs of underwear are actually some dockers that are not visually sexy at all but they feel in-credible to wear. Basically just has enough of an open cavity for my bits to roam around but still has borders so they stay in line. I wish I could remember what exactly they were called so I could buy more.
Boxer briefs are a gift from god. Express has the best I've found, but they are a tad spendy.
Yoooo the truth of this post though. Express has awesome pairs, but I usually only get a pair or two when they're on sale for $10-15. I'm actually wearing one right now haha.
i was always on team boxers until i got a couple pairs of boxer briefs and i dont know how i lived without them. i hate wearing boxers now
Same, but I realized I kind of always hated boxers. It's why I always wore shorts when I was younger, because it gave me more freedom. Boxers with jeans feels awful.
Have to disagree. I have a couple trunks which feel nice, but it pinches at my diddlies and sometimes and that ain't cool.

marrec

Banned
True story, grandma grew up in dust bowl era rural New Mexico, she told me how toilet paper back then was a luxury and they used corn cobs for cleaning down there.

So... ya.

I'm getting a blue/black chevron pattern throw.

Jobbs

Banned
ok some of the socks hre are pretty cool. I like fun colors as much or more than most people.

and holy shit ghost song runs like ass no this laptop :eek:

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
that gnome person over in gaming really hates the Unity engine, and modern games, and modern game devs...

FUME5

Anime avatar march!

I would have one right now if my drawing skills didn't crap out on me in the last couple days >_>

Trying to anime me really took it out of you huh?

that gnome person over in gaming really hates the Unity engine, and modern games, and modern game devs...

n5UL7.gif

Granadier

I should have given up as well. Instead I got lured into arguing over Doom. Guess my day wasn't too great earlier.

Granadier

Is that your dog in the avatar? If so you should share a picture of him/her.

Jobbs

Banned
JB did one of my favorite DQ8 songs :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwfElp1CZhw&feature=youtu.be

Imagine if I posted mine. Dead or Alive Xtreme material tbh.

I have no boobs to speak of :( I'm trying to get some but they won't grow

"that's a bold claim you're making, do you have any stats to back that up"

you're still falling into the trap of thinking they can be reasoned with. Neogaffers especially on gaming side -- a lot of them, anyway -- are hyper reactionary, hyperbolic jepolees

Misha

Banned
you're still falling into the trap of thinking they can be reasoned with. Neogaffers especially on gaming side -- a lot of them, anyway -- are hyper reactionary, hyperbolic jepolees

The internet is like this years republican primary. The point isn't to prove they're wrong, the point is to ask a question that they look foolish answering.

Misha

Banned
if you make up a word I expect you to commit to it

Wouldn't acknowledging it though not be committing to it? Id imagine committing means treating it like a real word and normally you dont point out specific words in a comversation

Jobbs

Banned
going to write "jepolee" into ghost song. there are two characters not recorded yet and one of htem can quite reasonably use it. fuck off. this bitch is getting canonized

Granadier

Lara's died three times so far. Brutally. What the hell.

It's a lot of fun. Too much shooting and too much hand holding, but very well produced and some fun light exploration.

Ive heard a lot of good things about it and Rise of, so I'm looking forward to going through it.

Got a bunch of HS Sweden boxer briefs that I think are great. Maybe my ...demands are less stringent than Marrec's, though.

Got a pair of athletic ones for Christmas for playing sports ball and they feel amazing. Don't remember the brand but I love how my swanky shorts swish around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom