• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

Look at the old man trying to be hip and cool when in reality his wife won't let him buy anything to play games on.

Misha

Banned
tumblr_o3dz7d557r1txvfvuo1_540.jpg
I don't normally share comics I see with people but this got me :D

marrec

Banned
I don't understand the comic :(

Oh, I think I get it. Van Gogh cut his ear off because people kept talking about anime.

jks, it's because someone asked him if what he was doing was anime, which I imagine happens to a lot of artists

:lol

FUME5

That baby shower looked like it covered a lot of the necessary shit, surely you can find $1500 in your budget for a decent rig.

Misha

Banned
I don't understand the comic :(

If you draw something slightly cartoony, a lot of the time people looking over your shoulder will ask if its supposed to be anime

But even not knowing that I think its still funny that the person offends van Gogh by calling his work anime and that ended up being the real reason why he cut off his ear as like self punishment/pity
Oh, I think I get it. Van Gogh cut his ear off because people kept talking about anime.

:lol

That also works :D

Jobbs

Banned
I've never been asked if I'm drawing anime or had my work called anime. Guess it's a thing I'm not exposed to.

My niece is increasingly getting into anime and has been trying to draw pictures in the style of anime. I wonder where all this is headed.

Misha

Banned
I've never been asked if I'm drawing anime or had my work called anime. Guess it's a thing I'm not exposed to.

My niece is increasingly getting into anime and has been trying to draw pictures in the style of anime. I wonder where all this is headed.

You probably aren't around young enough people. Either that or if you mention you draw anime once they assume everything is anime. Not sure which tbh

Also it sounds like your niece is already too far gone. You may as well start calling her niece-chan

interview tomorrow morning. im gonna dieeeeeeeeee

Good luck. Remember they're just as afraid of you as you are of them

Jobbs

Banned
Maybe? I don't know. I don't understand people.

I don't either :(

I dug out my laptop and im installing stardew valley on it. need something to occupy my time tonight

"Anime Influenced American Animation"

I guess true. I learned to draw mainly by copying mangas (namely appleseed and battle angel alita and ghost in the shell) but I didn't like their silly faces so I sorta developed my own less-egregious way of drawing faces

Jobbs

Banned
I have a habit of just buying new underwear all the time because I don't like worn in underwear... Prob a few washes each .. Or a bit more

Give the old ones to starving kids

Kevyt

I have a habit of just buying new underwear all the time because I don't like worn in underwear... Prob a few washes each .. Or a bit more

Pics or it didn't happen.

Edit: wait I thought you said you just bought new underwear... lol

FloatOn

Yeah I should probably just get some more. Laundry is for the birds.

This is a huge oversight on my part but I blame finals.

It's been rough :(

I hate doing laundry too, but I would rather (and have on multiple occasions) run out and buy new underwear than go commando.

Yup. Well, minus the giveaway part. If something's not good enough for me then I'm not going to pawn it off on some poor person instead.

jb1234

I really wear mine down. But money is tight. Unlike my underwear.

marrec

Banned
Man, I need to buy new undies. Most of the stuff you see one the store shelves don't provide the support I need though.

I sound like an underwear commercial. :(

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Boxer briefs are a gift from god. Express has the best I've found, but they are a tad spendy.

FUME5

Ain't nothing wrong with freeballing, although I rock the briefs these days.

By choice, not because you're too lazy to put a load of washing on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom