• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Nope. Whenever a boy and girl is in the same room they will bone. Fact of life. /s

i feel bad for people who don't know the pleasures of a hot bubble bath with a beer and a good book on a cold night

I routinely take showers in the complete dark with loud music playing. It's so relaxing.

Ugh so apparently she is in Brooklyn randomly with one of her music friends

Who is also a dude

2 cool

You can't obsess over this. Let her have fun. Hang out when she gets back.

Ugh so apparently she is in Brooklyn randomly with one of her music friends

Who is also a dude

2 cool

i dont know the backstory, but honestly, i can tell you right now you are your own worst enemy.

also, i used to love daisy ridley but cara delevigne is truly my kindred spirit its unreal.

edit: ive been wanting to say this for ages, since i was banned, lilith's avatar only has 3 fingers, why am i the only person to say this

ps, i tried to imitate her hand with her pinky hidden but the hand so straight, impossible.

FloatOn

It's fine really

Anyway I finished my management class tonight. Feels good to have two classes down after having to sit out two semesters

FloatOn

Oh also my housemate and bff's girlfriend moved in today which means that my house now has a kitty dwelling in it.

I seriously hope this cat gets along with my dog.

edit: ive been wanting to say this for ages, since i was banned, lilith's avatar only has 3 fingers, why am i the only person to say this

ps, i tried to imitate her hand with her pinky hidden but the hand so straight, impossible.

my hands are probably smaller than yours
ZxfF1BI.png

I really wanted to like Paper Towns but the ending pissed me off so much. I wanted a cliche happy ending, not that...

What you see as a third finger is actually two fingers that are blended together at the appendage, rather than a gap.

yeah i know what its supposed to be, but its too compressed for me. i dont have terribly big hands and trying to replicate that picture my last knuckle sticks out by quite a bit

edit: not saying its not an awesome pic, but that hand is an alien hand to me.

FUME5

I count four fingers and a thumb.

But you don't wanna know where that thumb has been, that's why it's kind of hiding.

EDIT

How far did you go to try and replicate it Silph?

I count four fingers and a thumb.

But you don't wanna know where that thumb has been, that's why it's kind of hiding.

EDIT

How far did you go to try and replicate it Silph?

i can understand the thumb, its easier to hide, the pinky though, isnt so flexible. I will try take a pic.

Get it boo

Well, she's right. You're still handsome as fuck. You get the JB seal of good vibes for the meet-up!

we will see fellas, i will update, thanks though, i actually think i look homeless as fuck, I wont look epic until it grows in longer, imo. Now is the awkward pubey stage. (inclose)

x

You call those forearms?

EDIT

Making a move on the ex huh?

Tsk Tsk Tsk

havent been at the gym in about 2 and a half years now, but i plan to g back next week. Im very weak now.

Also, im love, i told jb this before. Shes the one.

FUME5

Well you've got to follow your heart I guess.

Good luck on the gainz, what program will you be starting on? I'm sure Halcyon has some protips.

Well you've got to follow your heart I guess.

Good luck on the gainz, what program will you be starting on? I'm sure Halcyon has some protips.

Im only going to do strength, i know my program, its a mix between 5x5 and an u/l split because of my work schedule. Im 82kg now but getting fat. When I was at my best I was 96kg and 4x stronger than what i am no when i gymmed before.

FUME5

Im only going to do strength, i know my program, its a mix between 5x5 and an u/l split because of my work schedule. Im 82kg now but getting fat. When I was at my best I was 96kg and 4x stronger than what i am no when i gymmed before.

In would not have thought you are currently ~9 kg heavier than I am. Get it big man.

Mate, if you've been able to put on 14 kg of muscle mass in the past I am jealous as fuck.

Yeah actually when i got to 96kg i started from 62kg. So it wasnt all muscle mass, but definitely had alot more muscle, i was drinking a lot of milk. Anyway im confident i can do well, just gotta start, and dont be jealous if you struggle, honestly get more calories.

FUME5

Yeah actually when i got to 96kg i started from 62kg. So it wasnt all muscle mass, but definitely had alot more muscle, i was drinking a lot of milk. Anyway im confident i can do well, just gotta start, and dont be jealous if you struggle, honestly get more calories.

Tried to bulk last year, eating two steaks a night and shit (not to mention the copious amounts of booze I drink) and got nowhere, I think I've hit the limit of what I can safely lift for squats and deads too, gotta keep my spinal injury in mind.

But yeah, hardest part is getting started and having the routine become routine.

... well, maybe not *everything*.

EVERYTHING INCLUDING BUTTHOLE.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Rendle don't you dare cutting off that beautiful, beatiful mess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom