• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

A rough estimate of Bernie's chances is 0%.. Just a rough guess. Between 0% and 0%

the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-print.jpg

FloatOn

thanks to gaf I just became aware of possibilianism

I used to feel pretty comfortable identifying myself agnostic but this label is even better tbh

Halcyon

A Jehovas Witness came up to me as I was getting out of my car on Saturday. I had both of my hands full and she's like "I just want to invite you to a meeting about our group" and held out a flyer to me.

I took that flyer with my little thumb nub that was peeking out from the bags of bacon and other breakfast foods I was carrying, looked that whore straight in the eyes, and said "thank you mam, I hope you have a great morning".

It felt good to be nice to someone. It was a sunny day and it's great to be alive.

FloatOn

A Jehovas Witness came up to me as I was getting out of my car on Saturday. I had both of my hands full and she's like "I just want to invite you to a meeting about our group" and held out a flyer to me.

I took that flyer with my little thumb nub that was peeking out from the bags of bacon and other breakfast foods I was carrying, looked that whore straight in the eyes, and said "thank you mam, I hope you have a great morning".

It felt good to be nice to someone. It was a sunny day and it's great to be alive.

cool story mviii

reminds me of the time this kid came up to me peddling his hip hop demo while I pumped gas into my car. he asked me if I liked hip hop and you should have seen his face when I told him that Killer Mike is my hero and handed him a $5

Halcyon

cool story mviii

reminds me of the time this kid came up to me peddling his hip hop demo while I pumped gas into my car. he asked me if I liked hip hop and you should have seen his face when I told him that Killer Mike is my hero and handed him a $5

Was the demo the new hotness.

Clydefrog

I remember rollerblading as a kid. I would work up so much speed but never learned how to properly brake/stop so I'd usually just crash in the grass.

Grass Crasher. Damn, that's what they should have called me.

PirateKing

Had a dream I was kissing my friend and some things were leading to another. I guess he is pretty cute and I wouldn't mind kissing him but gay dreams are increasing lately lol

Symphonia

Banned
1) It's not that weird

2) Why'd you ask it like that? I know you're the direct type, but sometimes that can come off as rude. What you did was kinda rude which is why she went all funny.
It is a bit weird.

And I am direct, she knows this. If she can't handle it, that's on her, not me.

PirateKing

high five for the "probably bi but haven't tried club"!

(though I'm of the belief that you don't need to try to know your attractions)
I'd definitely try cute type of guys. Don't like rough looking guys. I think I care a lot about how slim they are especially their nose. Something about the nose that's scratching my head haha
I don't have any. The only people that have them are the thousands of people on the internet that I made bad decisions with.
I don't regret sending any ever. I don't even care if someone posts it to my Facebook profile, I'll even say "yep that's me". No nude is a mistake.

FloatOn

I had a nightmare last night where I was in a unisex bathroom that for some reason had urinals. These urinals did not have privacy walls so this female came in and started watching me piss. Her eyes turned black and my piss turned to blood.

What does it mean?

Halcyon

I had a nightmare last night where I was in a unisex bathroom that for some reason had urinals. These urinals did not have privacy walls so this female came in and started watching me piss. Her eyes turned black and my piss turned to blood.

What does it mean?

sbm8XmJ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom