• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
I also remember the "Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees, look at these" one. Complete with mimicking Chinese and Japanese eyes.

Which you know is incredibly racist looking back on it as an adult.

I don't think the last two were the same where I was but I definitely remember that one. heck I realized it was racist back then

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
They're thirsty and assume I'm that kinda girl because that's the norm in this age group.

As an aside, I'm watching all the videos I made in college and I hATE MYSELF

What age group is that if you don't mind me asking?

It just seems really odd to me to think that would be normal at any point. I'm 25 and would feel super awkward spending a weekend at a cabin with a girl I just met. Even if it was just guarenteed fuck fest party time.

Jobbs

Banned

Me rn

tumblr_mc9knfOWOT1rw2ve4.gif

What age group is that if you don't mind me asking?

It just seems really odd to me to think that would be normal at any point. I'm 25 and would feel super awkward spending a weekend at a cabin with a girl I just met. Even if it was just guarenteed fuck fest party time.

20-26

I'm 23 and I dunno if it's just because I'm a girl but literally every dude is like "hey wanna see my dick ;)"

time to start dating women tbh

Jobbs

Banned
It's almost your mom o'clock and I ain't finished any of the work I wanted to by now. :(

20-26

I'm 23 and I dunno if it's just because I'm a girl but literally every dude is like "hey wanna see my dick ;)"

Wait that's what they say really? Yikes being a girl sounds shitty sometimes. Maybe I'm weird, but I don't usually get perverted until A) she starts it or B) the time is right (and first meeting someone isn't right)

Granadier

20-26

There's a ton of dudes out there that have it in their heads that girls are foaming at the mouths with thirst for cock. The dude's cock specifically of course.

No chill.

Hey y'all wanna see my dick ;)

lewd

marrec

Banned
Wait that's what they say really? Yikes being a girl sounds shitty sometimes. Maybe I'm weird, but I don't usually get perverted until A) she starts it or B) the time is right (and first meeting someone isn't right)

Snapchat/Tinder hookup culture man. It's all about getting your dick out to as many people as possible as fast as possible, like SEO for casual sex.

Jobbs

Banned
No chill.

I think a lot of it is the Boomhauer strategy though.. If you keep telling girls "wanna see my dick" eventually one might say yes. It's a volume business.

Snapchat/Tinder hookup culture man. It's all about getting your dick out to as many people as possible as fast as possible, like SEO for casual sex.

I ain't never really been a part of it. I've been either unavailable or not looking ever since Tinder existed. Right now I don't feel like messing with it, though I suppose I could... More interested in just finishing this game first

Granadier

Not sure about hookup culture, but there sure are a lot of loose moral women on there that want me to talk dirty to them on kik messenger.

I have standards.

bahahha

I would say that's normal.

I secretly think anyone I see doing it is a douche even if it's not fair or rational

Well I mean it sounds like a really boring thing to put as a hobby

So I'll say yeah

ok, glad I'm not *completely* crazy. I feel dumb though...I almost responded since he seemed nice but that little detail just....destroyed all the potential sex appeal for some reason haha.

Jobbs

Banned
ok, glad I'm not *completely* crazy. I feel dumb though...I almost responded since he seemed nice but that little detail just....destroyed all the potential sex appeal for some reason haha.

I don't think I'd be likely to be very compatible with someone who likes to do a lot of flamboyant sporting stuff like inline skating... I can do exercise, I can go for a hike or whatever, sure, but generally speaking I like to nerd out at home.. no pressure

Lets find a buddy, kick my wife to the curb, and live the dream

lol

FloatOn

I feel like at this point I should post a picture of my freshly groomed dog again

12802822_10153603308148515_3959815286582624756_n.jpg

beagle/boxer/terrier mix of some kind

I really should do a DNA test

point is, dogs are great and you can't really go wrong unless you get a shit zoo

marrec

Banned
Lets find a buddy, kick my wife to the curb, and live the dream

three_men_and_a_baby.jpg

I'm Guttenberg

Y'all we live within 6 hours of each other lets do this I'll be the insufferable slob, Jobbs can be the uptight but endearing one, and Halcyon will be Tom Selleck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom