• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first seven or so episodes of season 1 of The 100 range from bad to really rough.

It does really pick up after that tho.

high five for the "probably bi but haven't tried club"!

(though I'm of the belief that you don't need to try to know your attractions)

I can remember only really liking boys back before I even knew what gay was. Like in kindergarten. And then as I progressed through elementary school, I realized I wasn't "crushing" on girls but boys. By the time I was around 11 or 12 I had figured out what gay was and that I was gay. Needless to say, this was all way before I'd ever had any sex.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Why does my internet keep not working for random three hour increments when nobody else in my house has the same problem

Jobbs

Banned
At the point where I can't beat my niece in a video game... All downhill from here. She must secretly have lost all respect for me too

PirateKing

You guys should go back to talking about more boy on boy love stuff, that was way better.
I had a crush on a guy about a year and a half ago. I even told him about it but he said he's straight hahaha
At the point where I can't beat my niece in a video game... All downhill from here. She must secretly have lost all respect for me too

Yeah i wanna see how my niece will do in a decade time. Will train her to beat me in time :')

Jobbs

Banned
Yeah i wanna see how my niece will do in a decade time. Will train her to beat me in time :')

They grow up with a controller in their hand and they just develop really sharp skills very quickly... one day you realize you no longer have to let them keep up.

and if you dream about kissing dudes and have crushes on your male friends there's no "might" about being bi, lol

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You guys should go back to talking about more boy on boy love stuff, that was way better.

The only times I've fallen for guys have been far away from me and the nearest has been 3 hours and we haven't bothered to meet halfway. I don't really count the few hook ups cause that's not really love stuff.

My business cards for GDC arrived and my airfare for WonderCon has been gotted! Going on a walk now! Don't burn the place down before I return.

PirateKing

They grow up with a controller in their hand and they just develop really sharp skills very quickly... one day you realize you no longer have to let them keep up.

and if you dream about kissing dudes and have crushes on your male friends there's no "might" about being bi, lol

Yeah she started with one as well. First game was Street Fighter 3 Third Strike then she liked Tekken 5, even picked my main Lily :p She's too into her iPad now though haha

"Probably" applies to "still haven't tried yet" haha. Still though, it's a pretty specific type compared to girls which has a wide range of preferences.

Misha

Banned
I can remember only really liking boys back before I even knew what gay was. Like in kindergarten. And then as I progressed through elementary school, I realized I wasn't "crushing" on girls but boys. By the time I was around 11 or 12 I had figured out what gay was and that I was gay. Needless to say, this was all way before I'd ever had any sex.

I found girls cute in like 5th grade and had crushes on guys In like 9th grade. Didn't take it all seriously till I was like 20. Still confuses me but every now and then, I meet someone who reminds me what makes my heart beat

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I found girls cute in like 5th grade and had crushes on guys In like 9th grade. Didn't take it all seriously till I was like 20. Still confuses me but every now and then, I meet someone who reminds me what makes my heart beat

This is always a fun experience.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Yeah, mainly just the endorphin rush you get from that. It's such a weird high that feels like nothing else.

The other bullshit that comes with it can fuck right off.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Time for me to eat shit

Are you Aubrey Plaza?
96fb0b49cb.gif

PirateKing

Misha

Banned
Yo my mom's been lowkey teasing me about liking girls for years and I've been denying it cause I was afraid to admit it

Time for me to eat shit
Hopefully in a friendly way and not so much "It seems like youre getting hormones in the water. Next thing I know you'll go gay"
Have you explored the other sex in any way?

I haven't explored anything physical with anyone yet cause I haven't felt the need. Emotionally though I have

Hopefully in a friendly way and not so much "It seems like youre getting hormones in the water. Next thing I know you'll go gay"

I haven't explored anything physical with anyone yet cause I haven't felt the need. Emotionally though I have

Lol she doesn't care; my uncle's gay and he's our favorite person ever

Hail Caesar was weeeiiird

I liked it but it's definitely not for everyone

Oh we're talking about orientation? Yeah fuck if I know what's going on with me in that department at this point

Timu

I still haven't seen Game of Thrones...I'm slacking. At this rate the show will be finished before I see it, lol.

I still haven't seen Game of Thrones...I'm slacking. At this rate the show will be finished before I see it, lol.

same, I've been meaning to but eh no time or just to lazy :p

might marathon it and cancel my hbo now service after since its all on amazon prime basically

FUME5

Can we mix it up with a bit of girl on girl for a change?

Oof, that's gotta hurt the old ego.

This might be my new favourite hour of television

Oh god I need to gif the end hang on

Wait are gifs featuring dildos allowed? Like it's not being utilised for anything except spinning

You should be right (says the guy with 4 or 5 bans).

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I've found girls, sexy and attractive, but I have never felt any kind of romantic attraction for another girl.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I've found girls, sexy and attractive, but I have never felt any kind of romantic attraction for another girl.
Similar for me and dudes. Not sexy necessarily, but attractive, sure.

Sexual/romantic attraction is a whole other ball game. Being able to recognize and appreciate beauty is completely removed from that.

Call me a prude, but I actually find sexual attraction to be rather crass. I'd rather do without it entirely. But eh, what can you do about it? Beauty, on the other hand, is wonderful.

FUME5

Daniel, you have to be the change you want to see!

Well, I would but

that's good :)
My parents like my lesbian cousin and her wife yet still think poorly of same sex relationships. Always nice to hear people aren't as frustrating elsewhere

As much as id like to, guys always ruin it

Hahaha

Yeah, I'll do some mirin, but zero attraction of any sort. I don't do dudes.

Misha

Banned
Tbh I dont really feel sexual attraction. At least I don't think it is that way.

Well, I would but

Hahaha

Yeah, I'll do some mirin, but zero attraction of any sort. I don't do dudes.

I'm mostly teasing you. Go ahead if you want (not to say there isn't truth to it) :p

FUME5

I have a very big desire to see some of the gym chicks make out in between their sets. Why does this never happen? :(

Those foul temptresses, focusing on their workout instead of my juvenile sexual fantasies.

I'm mostly teasing you. Go ahead if you want (not to say there isn't truth to it) :p

Haha, I was being flippant, not too sure what I could contribute to a conversation about girl on girl considering I am the proud owner of a standard GAF sized penis.

On a tangent, I'd added a few people to my Facebook recently who I'd been playing a bunch of R6 with. I'd posted an old photo on which one of them commented "Poor Dan, could have had so many women but you're a raging homo". I told him he could be a homophobic motherfucker elsewhere and took him off Facebook. I was playing with his good friend last night, who asked me if I had beef because we'll be playing The Division. Told him not really, but Facebook isn't the place for that shit. He agreed and said "Uh, he can't really be homophobic though , he's bi".

Which put a lot of his online posturing into perspective.

SolVanderlyn

Public gyms are frightening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom