• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

I'm not a piece of straight man meat.

everyone notice me

Also I just put together a rocking chair. I am handy.

Jobbs

Banned
Green tea with nothing added in. Light black tea is very good for lungs and makes me breathe easier with no added sugar.

I have those already, I guess I'm looking for some kind of secret sauce if any exists.

i feel like the only straight man here

im being marginalized SMH

I'm straight! Let's hug it out! ::hugs too long::

Robot, that is one huge dildo!!!o_O

Is that your realpic or just some random nonsense?

Jobbs

Banned
Random nonsense.
I love redheads.=p

You shoulda just lied and said it was your realpic then half the people in this thread would suddenly hang on your every post :)

Pretty sure you're waaaaay ahead for the shirtless pic count.

I think I could do pretty well on the shirtless pic, but I'm too shy + it's a lame move
jk, everyone should post shirtless pics if they're comfortable with it, no skin off my back

-

We watched Creed, and it was pretty good but something dumb really bothered me...
The enemy boxer. The badguy. "Pretty Ricky". He wasn't pretty and had a dad body. He didn't appear physically imposing at all, meanwhile Creed was fucking jacked -- and we're supposed to believe Creed was the underdog? I don't get the casting decision

I think I could do pretty well on the shirtless pic, but I'm too shy + it's a lame move
jk, everyone should post shirtless pics if they're comfortable with it, no skin off my back

I could but I don't think anyone really wants to see an incredibly pale 17 stone nerd topless

Timu

You shoulda just lied and said it was your realpic then half the people in this thread would suddenly hang on your every post :)
Funny enough I already got a ton of PMs from people thinking I'm her for months now. Reminds me of my Gamespot days.

I'm going to assume this is really skinny because I have no idea what stones means, but I do understand that 17 is a relatively low number.

It's over 100kg

Healthy weight is between 9-12 stone I think, so just over half of my current weight (though it is dropping at a decent rate with the no sugar drinks, I should be pretty alright by my birthday)

What's a stone nerd? Also pale is my favorite skin colour.

I'm too lazy for commas leave me alone

Jobbs

Banned
I looked it up. I'm about 13 stone , I guess, and however they say 6'2" in UK measurements

Funny enough I already got a ton of PMs from people thinking I'm her for months now. Reminds me of my Gamespot days.

the trick is to say yes. look at it as an experiment

Jokes on you. I hang on your every post.

you're too kind <3 come here you big jepolee

It's over 100kg

Healthy weight is between 9-12 stone I think, so just over half of my current weight (though it is dropping at a decent rate with the no sugar drinks, I should be pretty alright by my birthday)

9 stone is 126 pounds in real weight, which would be in the healthy weight range of an average woman, but most men weigh more than that

PirateKing

I got a question, are you guys emotionally driven when you get physical? Asking because my best friend can have sex and enjoys it every time with no emotional attachment.

Confession:
I've only ever liked having sex with one person only. Everyone else I felt zero with. From kissing to the end of the session, no feeling.

Turin

Banned
We watched Creed, and it was pretty good but something dumb really bothered me...
The enemy boxer. The badguy. "Pretty Ricky". He wasn't pretty and had a dad body. He didn't appear physically imposing at all, meanwhile Creed was fucking jacked -- and we're supposed to believe Creed was the underdog? I don't get the casting decision

*shrug*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwBxvfnm8cY

I guess I see what your saying in the context of a movie. Did they at least make it clear "Ricky" was the better more accomplished fighter?

Misha

Banned

Is this often a problem? @Liliththepale and whoever else

I sorta thought of that as a reason not to do realpic but I pretty much figured I wouldn't attract attention personally and didn't do it for the opposite reason

Timu

the trick is to say yes. look at it as an experiment
That is fucking hilarious.=p Though pretending to be a cosplayer who kisses girls would be funny.

Oh well, at least I won't get bothered as much!

I sorta thought of that as a reason not to do realpic but I pretty much figured I wouldn't attract attention personally and didn't do it for the opposite reason
Maybe.=O Funny enough I did post my real pic before...like 2 years ago!!!

FUME5

I'm one of those strange dudes who needs to have some level of emotional connection if we're going to get down and dirty.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
In England, merchants traditionally sold potatoes in half-stone increments of 7 pounds. Live animals were weighed in stones of 14 lb; but, once slaughtered, their carcases were weighed in stones of 8 lb.

Makes sense.

Jobbs

Banned
This is the enemy champion in Creed. I look more jacked than he does.

Tony-Bellew-celebrates-winning-his-match.jpg

This is Creed

creed-2-e1448491286266.jpg

Wait hang on am I getting fucking criticised for using imperial weight measurements by Americans?

Stone for weight measurement doesn't exist in the US. We're never taught it in school.

Pounds only.

I got a question, are you guys emotionally driven when you get physical? Asking because my best friend can have sex and enjoys it every time with no emotional attachment.

Confession:
I've only ever liked having sex with one person only. Everyone else I felt zero with. From kissing to the end of the session, no feeling.

I have a really hard time separating sex and emotional attachment, so yes. Very much so.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Why is it Monday

Granadier

I'm one of those strange dudes who needs to have some level of emotional connection if we're going to get down and dirty.

I can get down and dirty without an emotional connection, but it tends to lead into extended finish line times. I'll lose interest sometimes.
Emotional connection makes everything better.

Confession:

No idea

Stone for weight measurement doesn't exist in the US. We're never taught it in school.

Pounds only.

That's dumb

Why is it Monday

It's Tuesday

Rob literally no one in the USA measures with stone. It's just pounds. (also I'm about 9 stone fwiw)

Confession:
Yeah, that's how I am too. I have absolutely no problem with other people wanting casual sex, but it has no appeal for me.

Not so much on GAF. Far and away, most of the attention I get is in public threads, not people private messaging me. Sometimes it's different on other platforms and forums.

Granadier

Wow, this morning I screwed up a script for a google spreadsheet and email alerts were enabled. It's not sending me tons of emails to let me know about those failures this morning.

Chill Google.

Misha

Banned
Not so much on GAF. Far and away, most of the attention I get is in public threads, not people private messaging me. Sometimes it's different on other platforms and forums.
You mean people are more likely to talk to you or they'll just comment on how you look Ina thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom