• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

nah, he referred to my profile line about me liking ALIEN(S) but I'm not quite sure he knows those are movies...he was all like "oh so you really like aliens huh?" and "do you think aliens are out there??"
haha. :l

Sounds like a keeper.

dancing-alien-o.gif

Jobbs

Banned
"That feel when not getting paid $5000 a month on patreon to talk about item descriptions in Dark Souls games."

I want to strangle

Jobbs

Banned
What the fuck are you doing to broccoli you weirdo

Idk.. my bff jell?

Ask the internet, ya wanker

SoSm1UE.png

Broc looks like a poorly treated STD.

They were showing slides of STDs in some health class or something when I was in HS and I'll never forget the one that looked like cauliflower. Ever since then I've been worried about catching cauliflower penis from someone. I'm not sure what exactly it is (I just don't remember) and I'm far too scared to google it and find out.

I was summoned to fuck these kids up so I had to go do it

I kinda want to see this now

<clicks thread>

giphy.gif

Aaaaaand subscribed. I want to see deep this rabbit hole goes.
Edit : I will never understand spoiler culture. I find the mystery is in the journey or how the details play out rather than the details themselves.

Re: Broccoli. We live in a world where both broccoli and asparagus are things. Two vegetables that can co-exist in a delicious marriage of flavours (in the right hands).

Cauliflower can fuck right off though, unless it's in soup form

By the way, gonna do some more Super Metroid streaming because I feel it in my bones.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
They were showing slides of STDs in some health class or something when I was in HS and I'll never forget the one that looked like cauliflower. Ever since then I've been worried about catching cauliflower penis from someone. I'm not sure what exactly it is (I just don't remember) and I'm far too scared to google it and find out.

Probably a bad case of warts. Those are no joke and much more spread out than many people think.

Rubber up, folks.

Also, cauliflower has no redeeming qualities. The smell alone makes me dry heave.

I don't get cauliflower because there's no dish that is improved by it. Every time I think of a dish that I like which contains cauliflower, it's always just as good or better if I sub it out for some other veg.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Good morning, FakeGAF...

How are you this morning?

I want a golden retriever so bad :(

I saw one in a car with the window down the other day and I rubbed the underside of his or her head with my hand and I was certain for a second that dogs had souls until I remembered that no animals have souls.

I saw one in a car with the window down the other day and I rubbed the underside of his or her head with my hand and I was certain for a second that dogs had souls until I remembered that no animals have souls.

Dogs have souls!

Simple and sometimes, idiotic souls...

But they have souls!!!! D:

of course they have souls!! try killing a dog in Dark Souls and see what happens

okay my last okcupid adventure anecdote for today...some guy was worried I was a fake profile and I sent him a mail stating that I was a nigerian Princess named Temitope with a sick mother that needed his bank account information.

he didn't respond. it's good to filter out the ones without an amazing sense of humor as soon as possible.

Risgroo

That Dark Souls thread, ugh.
cx1i8gb.gif

The guys over there are nothing compared to some of you, though. Hating on broccoli an ting. Brocco is tasty af.
At least I agree that cauliflower is terrible. Blandest vegetable by far.

I really can't stand broccoli but love asparagus (which I also hated as a kid, along with squash-- broccoli and brothel sprouts remain as the despised veggies).

Anyone else see Nathan (from Nathan for You)'s documentary covering the 2008 US election? Saw it at a screening that Nathan was at. Film itself was really awkward as you might expect and then it was super awkward filing out of the theatre by him.

Turns out I don't like super awkward things so will never watch Nathan for You.

I defended Vaati and someone basically accused me of having him in my pocket to make a video of my game lol...

Damn you big indie devs *shakes fist*

Always corrupting our YouTube celebrities *shakes fist even harder*

lol

Like YouTube celebrities have any ethics in the first place

FUME5

of course they have souls!! try killing a dog in Dark Souls and see what happens

okay my last okcupid adventure anecdote for today...some guy was worried I was a fake profile and I sent him a mail stating that I was a nigerian Princess named Temitope with a sick mother that needed his bank account information.

he didn't respond. it's good to filter out the ones without an amazing sense of humor as soon as possible.

Hahaha

Jobbs

Banned
Damn you big indie devs *shakes fist*

Always corrupting our YouTube celebrities *shakes fist even harder*

lol

Like YouTube celebrities have any ethics in the first place

I pointed out how silly he sounds and then he attacked me.

almost replied with something that coulda gotten me banned but danger sense stopped me

PirateKing

I have never in my life woke up thinking in my dream that I didn't go gym today. I woke up to go to lift. This is a higher calling.

Also broccoli is fucking tasty.

Halcyon

Hello again.

I will at some point catch up on the last few pages of this thread while I drink my coffee so that I might feel included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom