• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
Apparently I have a shared data plan and my sister used up the rest of it and I need to use a GPS tomorrow. Annoying

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I should take a trip to Brazil really. I got my reasons.
923ac80b6f.gif

I want nothing like the others
I want more than I can take
I want nothing like the others
I want more than I can take

I want someone who can dance
Not someone I can talk to
I want someone who can dance

923ac80b6f.gif

who am I kidding I'm the most European mutt ever

The authentic Mexican food here is honestly too much for my mild palate. Smh.

Train your mouth to love the pain!

Jobbs

Banned
Ive never really sent sexual or lewd pics to people before. Wonder if I'm the strange one. Other guys seem to be so busy.

So comfy on the couch. Gonna fall asleep here yet again .

happy international woman's day

edit: also my ex gf made me a spicy salad once, she said it was a little too spicy for her, I tried it and I swear there was no spicy ingredients at all. I don't know what that means/

SystemBug

chipotle too spicy?

I always feel like like im letting down my brown brethren because my spice tolerance isn't that good, but all things considered...it's still not to bad

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't even know okc in Germany is a thing o.o

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
salsa made from chile de arbol

The Chile de árbol (Spanish for tree chili) is a small and potent Mexican chili pepper also known as bird's beak chile and rat's tail chile. These chilis are about 5 to 7.5 cm (2.0 to 3.0 in) long, and 0.65 to 1 cm (0.26 to 0.39 in) in diameter. Their heat index is between 15,000 - 30,000 Scoville units. The peppers start out green and turn a bright red color as they mature.[1] Chile de árbol peppers can be found fresh, dried, or powdered.[2] As dried chiles, they are often used to decorate wreaths because they do not lose their red color after dehydration.

Outdoor grown Chile de árbol peppers
In cooking substitutions, the Chile de árbol pepper can be traded with Cayenne pepper (30,000–50,000 Scoville units) or Pequin pepper (100,000–140,000 Scoville units).[3] The seeds and white arches can be removed from the pepper to tone down its hotness.

765.png

recipe here
https://flanandapplepie.wordpress.com/2015/01/04/salsa-roja-martajada-chunky-red-salsa-2/

Weekend didn't go as planned?

never met with my ex, delayed a weekend. went bowling instead, polish drunk guy in our group went gorrilla ape shit because he had to leave the house and everything was too loud, his gf ended up crying.

the girl locally at my work break store, got mad because i forgot plan sushi with her, so i guess ill do that soon.

okc in general is a waste of time

I'M TOO WHITE I CAN'T HANDLE ANYTHING SPICY AT ALL

Considering that the evolutionary purpose of spice in plants is to ward off predators, there's no shame in that.

But really it's not about being white, it's about not growing up with any culture. I'm as white as they come, but you can't grow up in SoCal without an appreciation for spice on some level.

FUME5

Christ at those Scoville units, I'll stick to jalapenos thanks.

never met with my ex, delayed a weekend. went bowling instead, polish drunk guy in our group went gorrilla ape shit because he had to leave the house and everything was too loud, his gf ended up crying.

the girl locally at my work break store, got mad because i forgot plan sushi with her, so i guess ill do that soon.

okc in general is a waste of time

Polish dude sounds like a real champion. Good luck with your ex or is it now break room girl?

Never fucked with anything other than Tinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom