• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polish dude sounds like a real champion. Good luck with your ex or is it now break room girl?

Never fucked with anything other than Tinder.

Hes mental when drunk, which happens all too often.

Dunno man, girl from store is definitely interested in me, but im probably banging my head against a brick wall with my ex, but you know how it is, emotions and shit.

tinder is another colossal waste of time. at least for me. whatever happened to talking to random people you dont know?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
When I was younger even mild stuff was too hot for me.

Now I slather my Chipotle in their hot sauce. Deeeelicious. I think alcohol helps dull taste buds too. (not just when you're drunk, but all the time)

FUME5

Hes mental when drunk, which happens all too often.

Dunno man, girl from store is definitely interested in me, but im probably banging my head against a brick wall with my ex, but you know how it is, emotions and shit.

tinder is another colossal waste of time. at least for me. whatever happened to talking to random people you dont know?

At 38 those situations don't present themselves as often as they used to.

And hell, even those first dates that went nowhere weren't a waste of time, I had some drinks, a good meal and met someone 'interesting' every time.

Now I slather my Chipotle in their hot sauce. Deeeelicious. I think alcohol helps dull taste buds too. (not just when you're drunk, but all the time)

I've noticed my tolerance for spicy food has decreased after I quit smoking, I wonder if there was some receptor blocking action going on.

AcridMeat

Banned
Hungary is known for peppers/paprika so I grew up loving it. I've grown to like things even spicier than usual. It can enhance and compliment flavors so damn well.

Don't love things that are hot for the sake of being hot though. I like tasting the ingredients to a hot sauce/spices.
I like cuddles
I'm a little worried after your dreams that you might try a one two humparoo.

Considering that the evolutionary purpose of spice in plants is to ward off predators, there's no shame in that.

But really it's not about being white, it's about not growing up with any culture. I'm as white as they come, but you can't grow up in SoCal without an appreciation for spice on some level.

I'm from New England...hardly anything spicy.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me

capsaicin is alcohol soluble, so yeah drinking it helps.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Got it on the Xbone to play with my main crew, I have taken much enjoyment in saying that I bought the inferior version just for them.

Hahaha, it's about the friends man. I've done the same this whole generation. Add me: xGranadier

FUME5

Hahaha, it's about the friends man. I've done the same this whole generation. Add me: xGranadier

No worries, be interesting to see how bad the latency is when I'm not on a local server.

Of course, its 50 / 50 whether it will be in a playable state today / for the next few days anyway.

Next gen baybee.

Chuckie

Hungary is known for peppers/paprika so I grew up loving it. I've grown to like things even spicier than usual. It can enhance and compliment flavors so damn well.

Don't love things that are hot for the sake of being hot though. I like tasting the ingredients to a hot sauce/spices.

Yeah me too. That's why I really like the Crazy Bastard Sauce line. It is hand made and has lots of fresh ingredients in it. It combines for instances Habanero with dates or Scotch Bonnet with Carribean spices.

The Trinidad Scorpion with Clementine is a bit too spicy for me though.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
So I have a picnic date on Thursday.

lolwut

960.jpg

"Do you like magic?"

What show is that?

Nathan For You. He's a comedian who goes around pretending to help drum up activity for local businesses by offering to them ludicrous ideas with varying degrees of plausibility, like suggesting a frozen yogurt shop would attract attention with a shit flavored yogurt, or that a real estate agent would have more success if she could have an exorcist guarantee that the houses are not haunted. The whole show is super awkward, but usually pretty entertaining as well.

Chuckie

Nathan For You. He's a comedian who goes around pretending to help drum up activity for local businesses by offering to them ludicrous ideas with varying degrees of plausibility, like suggesting a frozen yogurt shop would attract attention with a shit flavored yogurt, or that a real estate agent would have more success if she could have an exorcist guarantee that the houses are not haunted. The whole show is super awkward, but usually pretty entertaining as well.

Is it a reality show? I mean are the local businesses actual businesses?

If so...sounds pretty fucked up.

Is it a reality show? I mean are the local businesses actual businesses?

If so...sounds pretty fucked up.

Yeah, it's all real. Nathan finances everything and compensates them, so he's not completely taking advantage of them, but it's definitely debatable ethics.

Are you trading simpsons references now? Or wait, evil, uhh family guy references?

nah, he referred to my profile line about me liking ALIEN(S) but I'm not quite sure he knows those are movies...he was all like "oh so you really like aliens huh?" and "do you think aliens are out there??"
haha. :l

nah, he referred to my profile line about me liking ALIEN(S) but I'm not quite sure he knows those are movies...he was all like "oh so you really like aliens huh?" and "do you think aliens are out there??"

This is the best

Wait people actually hate broccoli? I always thought that was a joke. Broccoli is amazing, especially when lightly seasoned.

Broccoli is great unless you overcook it in which case it's garbage

Like you just want to do it for a couple of minutes so it's still pretty solid but not raw

Symphonia

Banned
Is it on Netflix or Amazon?

Jobbs

Banned

PASS

hey Jobbs wake up there are people complaining about VaatiVidya and I want to watch you to tell them they're wrong

that episode made me so sad. She was so sweet and well-meaning, and he was just using her.

Something about n4u has always bothered me but NY friends love it... And where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom