• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

Only if it ends generally like this
Paper-Towns-Road-Trip1.jpg

my lower back is giving me hard time today :

Back pain ain't nothing to fuck with, man.

I started to get awful fucking back pain in 2010, cue about 6 months of doctor's visits and my back acting up and on the last Dr's visit, I told them about a spinal tap I had as a child and lo and behold, I had excess water in my spine. It is called "Syrinx". It sucks especially when i'M stressing out and shit

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Back pain ain't nothing to fuck with, man.

I started to get awful fucking back pain in 2010, cue about 6 months of doctor's visits and my back acting up and on the last Dr's visit, I told them about a spinal tap I had as a child and lo and behold, I had excess water in my spine. It is called "Syrinx". It sucks especially when i'M stressing out and shit

Well, my lower back muscles are often sore due to physical work at working place (moving heavy pallets with hand cart). It doesn't matter how cautions I am, one wrong step and pain will reappear. It goes down from back to my hip and even lower to the thigh area. Went to the doctor several times due to this and she just told me to get another job and that it will get worse.

go to a massage place. I went recently and it hurt like hell (probably because my back's already that fucked up) but I felt better afterwards.

Good idea, but I am afraid that it will hurt even more. Walking around helps me, sitting down makes all things worse.

Well, my lower back muscles are often sore due to physical work at working place (moving heavy pallets with hand cart). It doesn't matter how cautions I am, one wrong step and pain will reappear. It goes down from back to my hip and even lower to the thigh area. Went to the doctor several times due to this and she just told me to get another job and that it will get worse.

Good idea, but I am afraid that it will hurt even more. Walking around helps me, sitting down makes all things worse.
there's also good stuff. when they touch your buttcheeks that's just heavenly. butts need massaging too. I am combating the neglect of the butt muscle.
but yeah moving around definitely helps if you can still do that.

Jobbs

Banned
I watched this last night and it was one of the more interesting movie experiences I've had in a while.

It's about a Spanish woman in Berlin who makes friends with some German dudes, and half the movie is them talking German and her not really understanding which I found interesting, because that'd be me. Naturally, shit really goes down. It's intense.

Oh, and the movie is completely presented as one continuous take. So it's like Children of Men if Children Of Men weren't such a pussy.

Halcyon

I just covered my computer screen with sterile medical tape. I'm holding my breath and squirting sanitizer all over my chest.

great, I answered a couple of questions again and got this stamp: (I remember why I wanted to stay away from it now) this doesn't even make sense. apparently I'm super friendly but also not polite to anyone ever. also I'm clean just because I want a partner that showers/brushed his teeth at least once a day. and I'm mainly motivated by sex just because I like sex and am honest about it. those liars!
fgfgl1bx0.png

Halcyon

I remember my OKcupid was all messed up for quite some time because I was horny and went on a "answering dirty questions" binge so most of my results revolved around my SO having to really like butt play.

Kevyt

The elections kept me awake yesterday, and I had managed to go to bed at 10 PM until yesterday.

There's nothing better in life than getting proper sleep.

o/

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I remember my OKcupid was all messed up for quite some time because I was horny and went on a "answering dirty questions" binge so most of my results revolved around my SO having to really like butt play.

Lol! Out of curiosity did it match you with anyone really looking for someone to putt in their butt?

Halcyon

Lol! Out of curiosity did it match you with anyone really looking for someone to putt in their butt?

yea I'd get high match % on alot of that stuff. Most of those girls were just trying to masturbate though and didn't want to meet up for me to actually violate them.

That was probably a good thing.

My date is in half hour.

I'm nervous.

;_;

Just be yourself. Smell nice. Don't pick your nose and you're golden.

it just keeps getting worse the more I'm trying to fix it :eek: now I'm still friendly but also super arrogant and aggressive. I can be a bit snobby about stuff I like but I'm like the opposite of aggressive :O I never do first moves. I'm afraid to talk to new people. that's not aggressive. I need people around me that are more aggressive so it balances out. painting a totally wrong picture here. >:l

also @ Halcyon: but there wasn't a bar for "more into butt play" at least, right? someone would have needed to really read all your answers.

Halcyon

it just keeps getting worse the more I'm trying to fix it :eek: now I'm still friendly but also super arrogant and aggressive. I can be a bit snobby about stuff I like but I'm like the opposite of aggressive :O I never do first moves. I'm afraid to talk to new people. that's not aggressive. I need people around me that are more aggressive so it balances out. painting a totally wrong picture here. >:l

also @ Halcyon: but there wasn't a bar for "more into butt play" at least, right? someone would have needed to really read all your answers.

yea, so they'd be matched 94% but then start reading my answers and realize it was like mostly sex answers and less about the other stuff.

OKcupid might have also changed a bit since I used it last.

Misha

Banned
yea, so they'd be matched 94% but then start reading my answers and realize it was like mostly sex answers and less about the other stuff.

OKcupid might have also changed a bit since I used it last.

I made one recently out of curiosity of how it would be setup and it seems to mostly ask political questions

...wait... maybe its being paid to do polling for candidates before this election?

Halcyon

I made one recently out of curiosity of how it would be setup and it seems to mostly ask political questions

...wait... maybe its being paid to do polling for candidates before this election?

I wouldn't doubt it. Now login to Okcupid with your Facebook so it knows your location, likes, friends, what you buy from your instagram posts, etc etc

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Why are people going to OKC for masturbating and hookups? AFF and Tinder are both way better for that.

FloatOn

everyone tells me I should try online dating but reading these experiences and from what trab is saying I'm pretty much in the "awww hell naw" category at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom